Thursday, January 20, 2011

CCO Haul!

Hi everyone! So this past weekend, I went to the CCO to check out some MAC eyeshadows, because I only have a couple of them, and I really wanted some more! So here are some pictures of what I picked up:
 Cut to fit. 
 Night manoeuves. 
 Meet the Fleet.
Sorcery
and Chamomile. (Not sure what happened to the lighting in this picture.) 
 And I also picked up a pigment in Universal Mix. I don't understand why this pigment gets such a bad rap on MUA. I really loved the color! I think it's perfect for highlighting, and for the inner corner of your eyes. 
 
Here are the swatches from left to right: Cut to fit, Night Manoeuvres, Meet the fleet, Sorcery, Chamomile, and universal mix. 
 This is me trying to get a better picture of universal mix. Haha, fail! 
And this week, I got my package from Kathy! I bought the MAC venomous villains mineralized eyeshadows from her! Thanks for the MAC eyeshadows Kathy! And thanks for the extras! I will be sending you something real soon! :)
 Left to right: She who dares, my dark magic. 
 Look how big these eyeshadows are compared to regular mineralized eyeshadows! Left to right: She who dares, Gilt by Association. 
 This is how they look when swatched. 
I decided that I wouldn't spend any more money on makeup until IMATS. This will help me save up money for buying makeup at IMATS. I've always wanted to try the OCC lip tars, so this year, I'm going to go to IMATS, and purchase a lot of makeup! Haha. Anyone wants to try this makeup ban with me? :)

20 comments:

  1. Great haul! I wish we had a CCO around here. There's a few mineralized blushes and MSFs I would love to pick up! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denysia!

    Which CCO do you go to? I go to the one at the Block of Orange but it's so small. =( I thought there was another one somewhere around us. I REALLY want to go to IMATS this year, I was supposed to go last year but had no one to go with and my husband just straight out refused, hahahah he would have been miserable. Maybe we can get together at IMATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul,
    I havn't been to a CCO in FOREVER!!

    I wish I was going to IMATS.
    Unfortunately not this year,
    Maybe next year though.
    :)

    xx
    JordanMayTwigs
    <3

    www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been to a CCO in forever!! I kind of forgot abut them! I am planing on going to IMATS in NY this year! Have you been before?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I will be at IMATS this year! I've never been before so I'm excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh spazz* that is an awesome haul, and i adore the shimmery highlighter! too bad we dont have a CCO where i am. i need to get my hands on the villians collection~ awesomeness

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh nice haul from the CCO. Which CCO did you go to?

    The Nordstrom Rack I went to is by my house in Burbank. I don't think it's anywhere close to you... hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh jeez, I'm so jealous of you guys having CCO's. Those are great finds! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. so jealous of your CCO hauls!!!
    T.O SERIOUSLY needs a cco~
    love all the pan eye shadows you got =D

    i missed the toronto imats because the vendor list was crappy when i checked it but turns out there were tons of stuff i wanted ='[

    i wish i could go to the one in LA

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad that the eyeshadows got to you safely. I hope that they work out for you.

    If I remember correctly, the outlet mall in Las Vegas has a CCO so I'm hoping to check it out when I go there in February.

    I've put myself onto a makeup ban except to buy replacement products. Unfortunately, I already broke that ban when I purchased the Bella Bamba. *sigh*

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh great haul, all of those eyeshadows look gorgeous, especially the mineralized duos!
    have fun at IMATS, i wish i could go!

    Beauty Bag 411

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE LOVE the villian eyeshadow collection, and the nail polish they have. but yes I'm on a make up ban too, must... finish... what... i ... have... now... firstt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cool haul. love my dark magic a lot. i really should try my CCO. so many great stuff you got.

    ReplyDelete
  14. CCO is so great :D you can still find MAC Disney there ^_^!! Yes I do take paypal!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How lucky of you, CCOs!!! If I ever do go to the US, the first place I'll stop by is the CCO hahaha xD

    Btw, did you announce who's the winner of your Youtube anniversary giveaway?
    http://www.denysiayu.com/2010/10/my-youtube-anniversary-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Babe, I got your IMATS invite. (Thanks! :) I'd love to hit it up but will be out of town then. *cries*

    Ooh you're always finding great stuff at the CCO! Love your haul and your new VV e/s. The pigmentation on them is awesome. *^_^*

    ReplyDelete
  17. denysia ! i just want to report to you happily that MAC Gaga is working (or at least it seems to be working) on my skin :D I don't know why though! it used to wash me out and make me look sick but i actually like how it looks yesterday and today, it's a really pretty pink nude color (well not really nude, but anyways!). The only thing is i found that it doesn't stay on for long, do u have the same problem too?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Great haul! I've only been to the CCO once or twice, but they didn't have any super great finds! I'll have to check back!

    Nice swatches!

    www.beautyblogxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia