Thursday, January 27, 2011

FOOD! :)

Hey everyone! I've been super tired the last week or so. I've been working more than usual, which means that I don't really want to do anything other than go on my computer when I get home, and read some articles, or, wikipedia, or watch music videos on youtube. :P

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that I am alive. And I got some more sigma brushes. I will be doing a comparison on them to my other sigma brushes, after I find my camera. (Note: I found my camera, will be doing the video/post real soon!)

So I wanted to do a quick post telling you girls out there, that eating healthy is always a great thing! One of my new year's resolutions is to eat better this year! I did pretty good last year, but it didn't help when my boyfriend wanted to go eat Korean BBQ basically every week for the last 3 months of the year! 

So I'm going to be documenting what I eat on this blog! (Or should I make a new blog, for my food posts?) 

Okay, so the first thing I ate yesterday was I had 2 yogurts. And then for lunch I had a guacamole. I put some spices in it, some tomatoes, onions, and cilantro. I also drank water. Water is what I drink most of the time. Once in a while I will indulge in juice, but that's very rare for me. And I never drink soda, unless the boyfriend buys it, and he doesn't get me a drink. I only sip his soda less than 3 times and then I don't drink it at all. 
taken with my windows phone
Whenever I cook anything, I rarely measure anything, unless I'm baking or I'm at work making stuff. Haha. Anyway I just throw a bunch of random spices in my guacamole. 

And today for lunch I decided I wanted something different. I still have avocados, but I needed to change it up so I made tuna salsa. Tuna salsa is the best ever! It's like a mix between tuna salad, and salsa! So basically the recipe has: 1 can tuna, light or low fat mayonaisse, relish, a tiny bit of mustard, and if you want you can throw in veggies like I did. I put in 2 thick slices of tomatoes diced, and a little bit of onions. You can add anything else you want. Cilantro, lettuce, whatever you want! And this is another recipe that I just throw things in there, so there is no logic to the way I make food. 
taken with my windows phone
I mostly drink water, or water with honey and lemon in it. And I paired up my tuna salsa with tortilla chips. And of course yogurt. I have 2 of them, and I've already eaten one! 

If you want to follow me on my food postings, you can always friend me on facebook! I usually upload all of the food I make on facebook! My name is: Denysia Yu on facebook. I don't have a specific address, because I never got a URL for facebook. :P

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed my quick food post. 

And I will be back possibly this weekend to do the comparison of the sigma brushes! :) 

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for your tuna salsa recipe. It sounds yummy. Good luck in continuing to eat healthier foods. Sounds like you're doing an awesome job already.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY you're alive =D lol jk jk <3

    can't wait for the reviews ~

    i definitely need to eat healthier~
    yummy yogurt!!!
    is that exclusive to the states??? my friend came back from NY
    and she was telling me that she had to smuggle it pass the boarder XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE guacamoleee~ my favv...

    have you eaten at a place called Chipotle before? I love their guac and chips. delicious~~

    I agree, everyone must eat healthy. but its really harddd especially when there is literally like a fast food shop everywhere you look ._.

    I have to try sigma brushes one of these days. MAC brushes are a bit expensive for my budget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The guacamole looks really yummy! I want some now... lol~

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my! your food looks so yummy. and you got a windows phone? nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh denysia i love food posts!! keep em on this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love your idea of a food diary! =D You're so disciplined with the water and no soda thing. I have a particular weakness to cola...d'oh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha awesome. I drink water with lemon too, my friends always make fun of me, like oooh you're so fancy with a drop of lemon but hey i hear that's good for your kidneys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to eat healthier too! I've been eating all kind of junk foods recently, le sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia