Saturday, January 15, 2011

2010 Beauty Favorites!

Hi everyone! I was tagged by Stephanie of Beauty and Gardens to do this 2010 beauty favorites! Check out her blog! She is amazing! :)

1-Which lipstick/ lipgloss did you use most often in 2010?
MAC's viva glam lady gaga lipstick! I find that the color is great, and it's not too bright on my lips!  

2-What was your favorite eyeshadow this year?
I didn't have a favorite eyeshadow, but I did have a favorite palette! That would be my Alice in wonderland by Urban decay palette! I felt like this palette has a lot of great colors, that I can use everyday! 

3-What product for the complexion (foundation, blush, etc.,) did you use the most?
I used my ELF blush/bronzer combo a lot. I also used MAC's nuance blush, and my photoready foundation. I love photoready, because it made my face look perfect in pictures!  

4-Your favorite nail polish color of 2010?
I loved anything China Glaze this year! I have like 8 bottles of these polishes now, thanks to lindah who first introduced me to them! 

5-Which skin care product would you not give up under any circumstances?
My Aveeno lotion! It mositurizes my face, all day long! 

6-What is your favorite personal care product?
My ELF makeup cleansing clothes! These are amazing for taking off any makeup! I also really loved Equate makeup remover! 

7-Your usually worn fragrance in 2010?
I don't really wear perfume, but when I do, I usually go for my white cherry blossom, by Bath and Body works. 

8-What was your personal favorite jewelry piece?
My connector rings! I have 4 pairs of them! They are super cool to wear! And I feel like they give a touch of edge to my outfits! 
9-What have you discovered in 2010 that is new for you (new products, inspirations, blogs, hobbies, etc.,)?
I discovered that I didn't need to buy so much makeup, I have enough makeup to last me a lifetime!
I discovered that I love reading product reviews on MUA, because other people's opinions really do help me to pick up products. And if their opinions of it are good, I will most likely pick it up! But if they end up being bad, I won't purchase it. 

10-Do you have resolutions for 2011? If so, what are they?
To hit pan on some of my makeup. 
To be nicer to my boyfriend. He always says I'm mean to him. Haha. 
To exercise more! I don't exercise enough!
To stop eating so much junk food! Like Jack in the box, and McDonalds.
To try to blog/vlog more!

I'm going to tag:
Kalmo
Serenie
Edna
Iyah
Ahleessa
Stephanie

And if anyone else wants to do this tag, feel free to! And if you do, please let me know in the comments below! :)
Have a great weekend everyone!

P.S. I've decided to keep the Hello Kitty brush set. I think it looks cute, even though the brushes aren't that great. But I'm just going to keep it a collector's item! :) 

16 comments:

  1. I love the Aveeno lotion too!!
    And the double ring is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaga was a close contender for favorite lippie for me. I love the double ring too! I love reading these tags =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your favorites! the connector rings are really cool. and i love china glaze polishes too. can't wait to see their new collections.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just did this!!
    Here's my link!!

    http://jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com/2011/01/2010-beauty-favorites-tag.html

    xx
    JordanMayTwigs.
    <3

    www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for sharing your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE china glaze && the revlon photoready =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi denysia! i own the gaga lippie too but it washed me out :( may i ask what's your mac shade? and what blush/eyeshadow do you pair with the lippie?? i'm trying to find ways to make it work <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. That connector ring looks cute and it says I love you. :P Nice picks, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your favorites! I need to try Revlon Photoready. What shade do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice favourites, I wanted the gaga lipstick but it ran out by the time i got to MAC! sighh

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're like the third person who's raved about Aveeno. I am soo trying it!! Thanks for sharing your faves with us. =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for your rec! i shall try neutral e/s and coral blushes with Gaga lippie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. u have been awarded the cherry on top award denysia :)! http://oreleona.blogspot.com/2011/01/general-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've discovered I have enough makeup to last me a lifetime, too! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  15. where did you get those gorgeous rings??? i love the look.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia