Thursday, July 9, 2009

KATE EYESHADOWS!

I've been buying a lot of stuff left and right. I think if my boyfriend found out that I was buying so much stuff, I think he would get very mad at me. Haha. But it's okay, since it's my money that I'm spending and not his. Anyway, today was the gilt women's final sale. I woke up around 9AM to look at it, and everything was alright. I didn't see anything that really caught my eye. I was looking at twenty8twelve, but everything that was really pretty and nice was already taken! So sad! :(

So yesterday I decided to play dress up with my Marc Jacobs clothes that I got in last week. I love big belts, so of course I was trying some of my clothes with different items!
So today, I got my Kate gel eyeshadows in! They are so pretty! I don't want to touch them, or mess them up. OH well, I used them anyway! Haha! I purchased these off ebay, since they are cheaper on there, than any other place I've looked at them for. The place that I purchased them, said that they won't be getting in a shipment of these eyeshadows for another 2 weeks, but feel free to check them out anyway, here! :) And since they are located in California the shipping only took two days! So happy!

When the package came in, I just got home from work, so I simply ripped it open! This is what it looked like after I ripped open the packaging!
A picture of all the shadows that I purchased. Yes, that is Hello kitty on my screen. She is my icon! :)Me holding PU-1. Purple. The shades from left to right: PU-1, GY-1, BR-1, BG-1, GD-1, BR-2. The BR-1, and BR-2 look very alike. I can't even tell them apart. I thought that maybe one would be really dark, and the other one really light. So if your looking to purchase brown, just pick one or the other. I don't think it really matters. The shadows really really feel like jell-o! It's very crazy, because it's kind of hard to get them on the applicator, and I was trying very hard! The swatches from left to right: PU-1, GY-1, BR-1, BG-1, GD-1, BR-2. Without flashSwatches with flash. This is a picture of my eye, what it looked like with the colors, GY-1, BR-1, and GD-1 on it. I applied the GY-1 first, then I added a bit of BR-1 to the end of my upper eyeline, and then I applied GD-1 to the bottom my my eye. It makes my eyelashes shimmery too. :)
My eye open, so you can see the gold on my bottom eyelid.
What I look like with my makeup on. Well just the eyeshadows, and my lipgloss. I look so orange! That's because I took this picture in my bathroom, my room doesn't get good lighting, because I have this curtain, and I'm lazy to open it. Haha. My lips in my new lipgloss. Forgot to mention that I got a new lipgloss! Read on to find out what kind it is...
I got this Mac hello kitty lipgloss and a Mac eyeliner pencil in yesterday! It's because my Sephora Piink eyeliner is running out, and it was the best eyeliner I've ever had. :( I haven't had a chance to try this eyeliner out. It's way too pretty for me to mess with it!
It's in the color engraved. Which is like black.
My hello kitty lip gloss, in nice to be nice.
Hello kitty love!
I was digging around my mom's closet today, looking for old retro things to wear. She had some super cute belts, that I will be posting pictures up probably tomorrow! Some of them are very unique. She has this awesome blue snake skin belt! And I remember seeing it as a child. I think I glued some glitter on it at some point. But that's the point of having vintage things. Haha.

Yesterday, I purchased a bunch of pop beauty items and they should be coming in sometime next week?? Haha. And I will do my Jill Stuart jelly shadow compare, probably sometime next week, because the shadow hasn't shipped in yet. XP Anyway, hope you guys have an awesome day, and I will posting more stuff that I purchased soon!

14 comments:

  1. lovely haul! i love hello kitty.
    i wish i could shop online, but i can't! :(
    have you tried the kate gel eyeliners? i hear they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you rock those belts girl! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the e/s creams are sooo nice!! :D Very shimmery~ Love them! Love the outfits, so OL! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice haul! Kate stuff is always so expensive here :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. cream shadows! :D I like using them for a base :) and stupid hello kitty! I bought too much crap from them and now I'm stuck with all this crap that I don't even use! LOL xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice haulage girl! cute blog you got here, and i love blair waldorf too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the kate stuff!! the colors are so cute and shimmery

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute! and i love the marc jacobs stuff too haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. the eyeshadow colors are really pretty, nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute hello kitty :) please come follow me :) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another haul, yay! Love the eyeshadows...so shimmery :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh! You're totally rocking the Marc Jacobs clothes! ;)! And wow! All those eyeshadows looks so bright and shimmerish! =]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prettyyyy!! Love the colors of those cream shadows! :)

    and please tell me how you did the HK calendar on your side bar :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. all of those outfits are adorable!!!!<33

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia