Friday, July 10, 2009

Long lashes, Coffret D'or, and Pa nail polish!

Hi everyone! I know I said I was going to post about the vintage belts, that I stole from my mom, but I didn't like any of the pictures that I took with the belts. :( So I will try to do that one tomorrow! Sorry, if you were excited for my fashion post. Anyway, so today, I tried to make my lashes super long with mascara and black eyeliner.

1. I curl my eyelashes first.
2. Then what I do is I prime my eyelashes up with smashbox mascara primer.
3. Then I place my top coat of smashbox mascara on. A couple of swipes of mascara will be fine. I try to layer it on, so that way, the mascara will make my lashes look longer.
4. After that I place a clear coat of mascara with my Sephora Piink mascara. (For some reason, they don't sell this product at Sephora anymore??! They use to have a lot of their products, but not anymore)

Sometimes I use this trick on my lower lashes, I put an index card up to my lashes and I put the mascara on that way, you can see the mascara and what you are doing to it. My skin tone is dark, so I can't really see what progess I'm getting at, without an index card.

Lipgloss used: Philosophy in Kiss me.

And then your done! I don't have any pictures of the products I've used, because I'm lazy! Haha. I'm also thinking about doing a video with this look, because it's really helpful for people who want really long lashes. So should I? Haha.

So earlier today, (since it's already 4 in the morning) my parents decided to go to Rowling heights to get my brother's teeth fixed up. He recently got his wisdom teeth pulled out last week (ouch!) and I guess the dentist sewed up the back of his mouth, so that way the wound would heal correctly. When we were heading there, we hit so much traffic it was horrible! We drove past, and I think some people got into a car accident. My dad was all like, "Look at all those kids! Their the ones who are wreaking cars!" And I just sat in the back with my mp3 player in my ears. Haha.

Anyway so this is a picture of my parents in the front of the car.
The dentist's office. It's super nice and clean in there. Even though I hate going to the dentist!
After the dentist, we went to go eat at this little food court. And the place we were eating at didn't have any water, so I went across the food court and picked up some mango green tea! YUMMY! (Even though afterwards, I was regretting drinking so much tea, I had to go pee like 5 times at work!)
Before we actually started eating, I went to check out Takashima, it's this little store run by Chinese people. They were all super nice and sweet! The sales people were all very friendly, and at the end they even gave me a VIP card!
I picked up a Coffret D'or eyeshadow palette, in 05.
And some Pa nail polish! Because I love their nail polish! This one is glittery with circles!
There is no pictures of food, because as soon as the food came, everyone was eating like maniacs, except for my dad. He's a slow eater, but my mom, brother and me were eating like there was no tomorrow! Haha. Until next time, probably later today!

10 comments:

  1. aww girly you look SOOO gorgeous!!

    BTW I have a realllly good blog sale goin on, please check it out :)
    www.escourtn3y.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...I hate going to the dentist!
    But cute dentist, then it's a different story...
    My dentist is le sigh*!!! ;)
    Great weekend, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i'm so lazy with my eyelashes - because they're so stubbornly straight. so if i do want them curly, i wear fake ones haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. OoOo pretty eyeshadow shades :D

    tempura's so easy to make, you can just buy the tempura batter mix, mix it with some water, dip the veggies/seafood and deep fry! (>_<)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo I have yet to ow a coffret d'or palette- and I'm lemming it more than everrrr!! haha

    to answer your Q- I work for a skincare line called Cosmedicine (I rave about it all the time on my blog). I am the Market Coordinator for San Diego :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww im sorry girly. is there anything else you like? it would be GREATLY appreciated :) i have the palette eyeshadow?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new Coffret D'or palette! How is it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the lashes! very sexy hehe... oooh the coffret d'or palette in 05 looks pretty.. i think imma collect them all lol.. i actually wore it this weekend in the hot summer heat.. and it didn't melt off or smudge at all... the shadow really sticks to your lid.. (but with primer of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice!! Love that C D'or palette!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, your VIP looks way better than mine. (Mine's the old one I think...hahaha)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia