Thursday, November 4, 2010

Room/Closet Tour? New items

Hi everyone! I've been asked on youtube a couple of times to do a room tour/closet tour. And I was wondering if any of you guys would like that as well? I wouldn't just post a video on here, I would post pictures and show you guys tips on how to keep your closet and room organized. Let me know in the comment section below!

So I went to Target the day after the mulberry collection debuted, and I picked up this purse! I've used it a couple times, and it's a pretty big purse! 

 Yeah, you can see the messy stuff in my purse! Haha. 
 My favorite part of my room now! I made the jewelry tree out of a couple branches, and I've put a lot of my jewelry on there! 

 Picture of me at graduation and a picture of me and my boyfriend. 
With flash.  

 My ring collection! :) 
 I went to the outlets in September, and Juicy Couture was having a awesome sale, which was basically 40% off any item. And I got these gorgeous rings for $20! What a steal! :D 
Recently, I've been painting my nails like crazy. Since I'm not working anymore, there's no restrictions on what I can paint my nails! My nails in Essie's nail polish! 
This is the color I have on my nails right now! I love glitter polish! 
 My bird Pikachu landed on my picture frame. What a silly bird! She makes me laugh! 
And a couple items, I picked up from the OC marketplace recently! I just had to pick up NYX's jumbo eye pencil in milk, it makes an amazing highlight color, and it blends really easily! And I picked up a NYX eyebrow pencil because they were super cheap! 
 That's all for now! I have a lot of new tutorials coming up, I'm just not sure how I'm suppose to post them up. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! :) 

10 comments:

  1. Whoa I love the mosaic on your desk and all the soft, feminine pastel colors!!

    Ugh I suck at organization.. I need to hire someone to clean my room haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha pikachu is cute! :)

    love the mosaic table D! good idea on the DIY jewelry stand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the Mulberry bag at Target the other day :D It's great! :) I love all the necklaces hanging by your desk :) It's so girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hearing bad things about the Mulberry purses. How is the one you got?

    Pikachu is such a cute name for the bird! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely spot in your room, that's a very pretty dressing table :) mine is in a big mess right now, cos my son LPB is tall enough to reach my table and move every thing around!!.

    Also love love love that bag it's soooo pretty!!! :) I wouldn't mind having one too but I don't think we'll have Mulberry for Target here...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bag is very nice. And your room is so pretty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bag is so pretty! Thanks for sharing your room tour :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! absolutely love your bag! I think it looks like the perfect size - big enough to hold all my "necessities" but not so big that they'd get lost. The NYX pencils looks great - wish they'd start selling this brand in the UK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg that mulberry bag is sooo nice! what a great purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw I couldn't get my hands on those Mulberry for Target purses but the one you got is super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia