Thursday, February 11, 2010

Short update, Smokey eye tutorial

Hi everyone! I haven't been doing much, I've just been going to school, and working the last couple of days. My manager at work, is no longer there for some strange reason. Oh well. Anyway, so since my manager hasn't been there, we had an assistant manager there, who I worked with just this past summer, and he's really great.

And he's actually given me a couple more work days, so I might not be able to post as much as I've been doing in the past couple of weeks. But I want to let everyone know that I'm still much in love with makeup and fashion.

Anyway, Here is a picture of how I did my makeup today! It's just a really simple smoky eye look/megan fox inspired look that I did. I got a little bit of eyeshadow on my face, can you see where it's at? Lol.




And I'm still recording on my old camera because my new one has not come in yet! I'm hoping that it will come in before this weekend, because I'm actually going to be doing a lot of stuff this weekend, and I want to share it with you guys! :D

By the way, I've switched channels on youtube. My new channel is going to be here, while my old one is going to be my personal vlog channel. These two channels will both be linked on my sidebar so that way you guys can still check it out, and watch both channels!

And by the way, I just want to let everyone know, I got the Revlon Photo Ready foundation! I'm wearing it in the video and in my pictures! It's a pretty good foundation. I've already done a review on it via video, but I'm not sure I'm going to upload it because I'm still using my old camera, and I want to get my new one in, so I can show you guys what it really looks like. And my old camera still blurs in and out of focus!

And don't forget that the Formspring is still on the sidebar, so please feel free to ask me anything!

Have a great weekend!
XO

21 comments:

  1. The smokey look suits you really well! Have a great weekend, Denysia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I love smokey eyes hehe. Looks great :D Ooo and I've heard so many good things about that foundation, I really wanna try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the smokey eyes look great on you! really made your eyes pop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely girl ^_^. The smokey eyes looks good on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i do love the look, ur eyes look so huge and beautiful here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOoh very nice on you :o
    I suck at doing smokey eye looks on myself! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty, I like how you did a little bit of white on top! Makes it look different :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I try to pull off the smokey eye sometimes but somehow I look like a raccoon! It looks lovely on you dear!! Thanks for the tutorial! I'll give it another whirl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute look! i love how smokey eyes always glams you up instantly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey girl, I like your smokey eye! Thanks for letting me know about the Food INC movie, I will look into it when I have time. I hope you will find the HK bakery when you go back :) it's super exciting

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this hot and sexy look, Denysia! =D The Revlon Photo Ready foundation looks beautiful on you.

    P.S Free tix to Knotts?! Lucky girl!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I'm becoming good at this, your vid is really very helpful. Thanks Denysia! And you look very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the smokey! the video is great too and that foundation looks like a good one to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  15. yeah, i just ordered my mac studio fix concealer so let's hope that goes well. elsewise it's gonna end up in my concealer stash. :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're Beautiful. Stay Gorgeous!!! I hope you'll have an amazing day. take care

    Love, Cydia

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's cool you get to have more work days, more money means more hauling! LOL Or at least it always did for me.

    Love the smokey eye look, you look beautiful. Too bad your new camera hasn't come yet. The new Revlon foundation looks really nice on you too. :)

    P.S.
    We're doing another blogger meeting in Santa Monica next Saturday, you should come. (Feb 27) You should come, it's in the afternoon, not sure how long we're staying this time. Hope you can make it girl!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia