Friday, February 19, 2010

Suqqu collective haul!

Hey everyone! So this is just a quick post on some items that I've been meaning to show you guys here, but I've been really busy with school and work and everything! By the way, I got my canon camera! It's so nice and wonderful, but the bad thing about it, is that it has a low background noise when filming videos, but other than that, it's absolutely wonderful!

If you guys don't already know, I've been wanting some suqqu items for a long time now, and I asked my aunt who is in the music business in Taiwan, when she goes to Japan if she could pick up a couple suqqu items for me. And she was more than happy to do that for me. So I was really excited two weeks ago when I got my package in!

The suqqu items that I got:
The eyeshadow quad:

Look at how nice and sleek it looks:
The two quads I got. Still not sure if I'm going to keep the blue quad. Does anyone want to buy it off me?





And last weekend, I went to Sally's Beauty Supply and picked up some nail polish from china glaze! :DFor Audrey:
Ruby Pumps:
Up all night:
Here is the video for my haul. Hope you guys enjoy it! :)



By the way I was tagged by Serenie, and Lisasaur! Thank you so much girls! :D
"Post 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, link back to the person who awarded you and pass along for up to ten people."

1. Hang out with my family
2. Hang out with my friends
3. Eating yummmmyyy food!
4. Looking fantastic for a day! :D
5. Getting packages in the mail!
6. Buying things that I want and then finding out that it's on sale.
7. Shopping!
8. Watching videos/making videos!
9. Sleeping. Can never get enough of sleep!
10. Anything colorful makes me happy!
I tag anyone who wants to do this! :)

I will probably do a post tomorrow, because I got a couple packages in this past week! :)

16 comments:

  1. Hi Denysia,

    The Suquu quads look so pretty. Great nail polish haul! For Audrey is so pretty and I love Ruby Pumps for the holiday season. I want to make more videos like you, you're an inspiration. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH! That's the first thing I thought "It's really sleek looking!"
    I love For Audrey!! Ruby Pumps is pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love For Audrey and those palettes! Thanks for the haul post dollface!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY DENYSIA~~~~~~
    OMGGGGGGG i hate uuuuuu~ hahah jkjk
    I <3 love love love SUQQU
    You are sooo lucky~ your aunt is so nice~

    I might be interested in buying the blue one. haha how much are you asking for it? haha I'm so direct. sorry* :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I was gonna say the quads look so sleek and nice. I would buy it off of you but I'm saving money right now! D:

    I TOTALLY agree with you on 5, 6, 7, 9, and 10. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. hI!Denysia...Suqqu palettes has such a nice packaging...do make a look with it...

    and I so love all those china glaze colors....

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUQQU palettes are so pretty! i love the For Audrey color :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your new cam and award! Ooh, I see you headed to Sally's for the CG polishes...yay! Such gorg colors. =D How sweet of your aunt to get you all those Suqqu goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing haul! SUQQU products are so elegant and subtle, I'm sure they'd suit you well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heard so much great things about SUQQU :D and Aubrey n/p looks great on you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhh i have all four of those cg nail polishes... you have great taste ;)
    i'd have to say for audrey anddd ruby pumps are my super favourite... although the up all night comes in at a very close second :))

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh congrats on the new camera. those suqqu compacts are to die for especially the mancha? ruby pumps is a nice color also for audrey

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely Haul !!! Everything looks so pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. suqqu haul! I like :) I especially like the eyeshadows^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh, how gorgeous! Can't wait to see FOTDs from you, and your thoughts on the primer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha I love buying things I want that's on sale too, and who doesn't love yummy food?! The nail polish colors you got are very lovely btw :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia