Friday, February 5, 2010

Taiwan & Lush Haul!

Hi everyone! I want to welcome all the new followers! And I want to say HI to my previous readers!

So as some you guys know, I actually got my package in from my cousin last week, but I was really busy with school, so I never got the chance to post it up, and show you guys what I got! But I didn't have school today so I decided to show you guys what I got:

RMK 2008 Christmas Palette. My cousin got this for herself, but she ended up never using it, so she gave it to me.
It comes with 1 mascara, 1 lipgloss, 4 eyeshadows, 2 blushes, 1 applicator, and 1 brush.
And then when you pull it out from below you get more items! There is a powder foundation, a sponge, and a brush for the blush!
She also got me the Coffret D'or Gel Foundation.
It comes with a spatula.
And the color is OC-D! Which is perfect for my skin tone.
This is the extra one she sent me. I think I'm going to sell this one.
The Coffret D'or 2009 Christmas Palette.
What it looks like inside.
The eyeshadows.
And the lip colors!
Coffret D'or 2010 palette in 04.
The colors are really pretty! I don't want to use it yet!
Lunasol Lip Essence.
What the bottle looks like.
And here is the video of what everything looked like!

And yesterday I went back to Lush with my friend Christine! And I picked up a ton of stuff! Right now all I'm doing is smelling everything. Everything there smells AMAZING! When I first walk in there, the scents overwhelmed me, but as I started walking around, I started to realize that everything there has different scents, and you just have to smell everything.

Some items I picked up: BB seaweed Facial! This thing smells like the ocean!
Close up of the BB seaweed!
Sugar Scrub Sugar Scrub. This smells like clean laundry and the ocean.
Tea tree toner. Your suppose to fill a bowl with hot water, drop the toner into the water, and put a towel over your head and put your head over the bowl. The sales lady told me that you can only use the water for maybe 2 or 3 more times after the first time.
Magic Mushroom Bubble bar! I'm really loving this bubble bar! It smells like strawberry!
Amandopondo Bubble Bar. This smells like Roses.
AvoBath Bath Bomb. I love anything cirtus scented, so of course I had to pick this up!
Sakura Bath Bomb. This smells like Cherry Blossoms! :)
This is a slice of the coalface cleanser. I used this today, that's why the right hand side looks like I chopped it off. I just cut off a little piece, and rubbed it around on my face.
And this is a sample of the dream cream, because I've heard a lot of good reviews about it, and it's suppose to be good for eczema.
And here is the video that I did about Lush!
By the way, if you guys didn't know already, I have a formspring on my sidebar, so please feel free to ask me any random questions!

And I bought a new camera today! YAY! I got a canon camera! It should be coming in sometime next week, so get ready for better camera quality!

27 comments:

  1. wow you got so much stuff! lucky :) it all looks soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much awsome stuff. The coffret paletts is soo pretty!

    N awsome haul.

    Shan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwww I am so jealous!
    Asian cosmetics look so much prettier than US products.
    Last time I went to Lush I was so bummed. Nothing I really wanted to get. I wanted to try all their masks but they were all out!
    Then after a few minutes I couldn't smell anything.
    That dream cream looks interesting!
    I have eczema. It's such a pain in the ass to deal with sometimes.
    I love your hair!! It's so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul and swap!
    Sounds really awesome to have a cousin that'll swap you products you can't easily get in the U.S. I'm jealous :P
    All my cousins in Asia are still in elemantary/maybe middle school!
    Please review as many products as you can (I sound so greedy :X) especially the lush products. I'd like to try some of their products out but have no idea where to start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great haul! those palettes look really pretty and you got me lemming for LUSH now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo O.O so much goodies from Taiwan!!!

    and LUSH :) you got some great stuff! I have yet to try a fresh mask. I hope u will like dream cream, it is really good for treating eczema for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow! nice haul. yea i think the gel foundation isn't bad either except that i got the oc-b i think which is slightly lighter for me. the coffret d'or spring palette is so pretty right? i don't want to use mine either ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG everything is so gorgeous!
    Now I need a scented bath LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. the bath bombs look amazing.

    remember when i asked your opinion/definition of love was? it has been selected to be part of Fringe Indie Magazine - check out my new post for more info :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY Lush!! I love it, let me know what you think about Coalface =)

    I'm so jealous of your new makeup! I'm trying to stop myself from buying more makeup... but that hasn't worked well so far, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. omggg your cousin is soo good to you! =O
    all the make up is to-die for!
    the lush haul seems pretty positive,gna pop down to Lush later on when im heading into town,iv all the names of stuff you just mentioned =D
    Michelle X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for commenting dearie! :)

    Everyone loves Lush! :) I picked up some bath bombs and bubble bars in Lush Taiwan and they are AMAZING!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. A mega fabulous Taiwanese haul!!!! Do let us know how the RMK palette goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW I love the hauls ^_^. Everything looks soooo chic and pretty and elegant :). And the Lush Products look so good enough to eat hehe.

    Congratz on the new camera. And it's a Canon just like my brand. Welcome to the Canon club ;).

    Thanks for joining my Skin MD Giveaway. ^_^

    xoxo
    ems

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul Denysia!

    Wow I love that Coffret D'or Christmas Palette so cute! I love Lush, I need to go there soon. Haha, seeing everyone's Lush hauls are making me jealous. =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Coffret D'or palletes are so pretty!! I love your Lush haul. If i had a big commfy tub I'd totally load up on those bath bombs and bubble bars.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hehe, your video is so cute D.
    I see what you really mean about teh blurring though.. digital cameras are not really meant for careful particular movement in their videos. Video cameras are better specialized for that, though I hope the new Canon works for you. I never noticed any blurring in any of the videos I made for my Canon. 8)


    Danny and I used the shower soap the other weekend (the one that smells like black currants) - it was pretty fantastic, but for the use of two bodies, half of it went away already. ):<

    ReplyDelete
  18. great stuff from Taiwan! let me know if you want to sell/swap the coffret foundation because I think we are the same shade in skintone! :)

    i love the lush seaweed mask but i hate that it expires so quickly

    ReplyDelete
  19. awesome haul!!
    i got it in alhambra (where i live) :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. *mmmm* anything LUSH looks so yummy! hehehe! and about my bf looking filipino.. yeah, he gets that a lot whereas i get that i look chinese. its always the other way around! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wooowww, what a great pack from your cousin. the foundation looks very promising. how do you like it?

    i love lush products also!! i want to buy the whole store whenever i go in there. =P

    ReplyDelete
  23. wah~ omg..what from Taiwan!!! im so jealous, i cant wait till I go back...havent went back for years!!! but well great stuff u got (when i go back im gonna buy tons of beauty products...its way cheaper then over here in US)

    and all these great products u got..wow!!!!

    ahh...and how awesome...practically every blogger has been blogging about lush products!!! im totally convinced, i gotta try it, ive never tried LUsh before!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. hey! thanks for dropping by and leaving some love <3

    i really like the palette that your friend gave you. THey remind me alot of Dior!

    and the Lush products are so cute. I love how everything is so colourful. The Bath Bombs, reminds me of icecream..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow this is some mega hauling Denysia, can't wait to hear your reviews on your new goodies form Taiwan. :) The Gel Foundation looks really cool and RMK palette is very pretty.

    You hauled big time at Lush too. ^^ Everything looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  26. oooh everything looks great and pretty D! i'd love to know more about the lunasol lip essence :)

    i just love everything you got! your cousin is so sweet to give you her rmk palette! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia