Friday, January 22, 2010

Maybelline Eyestudio application

Hey everyone! Just want to let everyone know that my new line from Miss Comfortology, "Let them eat Cake" just launched right now! So please check it out: MissComfortology. Basically every item there is under $5 dollars! Which is good because I'm actually going to launch this line on Etsy come Monday. SHHHH! Just don't tell anyone at Etsy! :)

Still raining over here in Southern California, and I'm actually doing a lot better! I want to thank everyone who wished me well! Thank you! :)

Trina asked me to do swatches of the Maybelline palette so I decided to show you guys what it looks like when swatched!

Sapphire Siren:
Pink Persuasion:
Give me gold:
& Copper Chic:
I haven't opened the last two palettes yet. I still have Sunset Seduction and the purple one (Oh geez, I can't even remember the name of it) as well.

And I found a look for these palettes! It looks like this:
Up close picture of what it looks like when applied to eyes:
Two eyes:
I have to say, I'm really loving these palettes. They are so easy to apply. The only thing that sucks is the applicators that come with the palette. The sponge tip pulls off after a while. Which is annoying, but I just put a little bit of super glue on the wand, and it's fixed.

And since it's been raining like freaking crazy over here, I don't have good lighting to take pictures with. Which is a total bummer, hopefully next week the rain will let up, and I will be able to take better pictures of makeup. I actually did a look with give me gold, and pink persuasion, but it didn't come out so great because of the dark lighting.

I'm still counting down for my package to come in soon! My cousin said she put a ton of makeup items for me to try out, so I'm super excited. And I'm getting something special from my Auntie! :D

20 comments:

  1. Sapphire Siren is soooo pretty, whilst Pink Persuasion and Copper Chic looks like the Asian ones! I need to post the palette that I bought too, it should be somewhat similar to the western purple one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon, Denysia. Those palettes look reaaly nice. You make me want to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear you're doing better, Denysia! Great swatches esp the last two. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. there's been sooo many raves about the maybelline e/s palettes! and they're inexpensive too <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh they look very pigmented... hows the texture? is it chalky or creamy? ^^

    oh anddd i just checked out your new collection girl.... sooooooooo cute!

    ill be putting in my order soon :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your diagram! Very cool how you showed how you applied. I have been tempted to get that Sapphire Siren because of the blue. Gah! Great post dollface!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful makeup! Aww, you're sick? I hope you feel better soon!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm in Glendale right now and am so happy the rain finally stopped for at least today! Thanks for the lovely swatches, very pretty. Your EOTD is very nice as well. Btw, Amy and I are planning a blogger meet up next weekend (Jan 30 or 31) if you're interested. :) Would love for you to go but no pressure of course. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello everyone!
    I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

    For quite a long time, I earn money with the help of these programs.
    I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
    Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

    http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, great eye colors! Thanks this is really pretty. I'd try those gold and copper shades. I hope you feel better. I voted for life posts, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like brown shades of the swatches! Looks so pretty!
    Your EOTD looks nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. just checked out your "let them eat cake" line! very cute stuff and super affordable too! :) the weather heres been pretty gloomy lately too which sucks because i need natural light for my photos too! haha! booooo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg your eyes are so pretty. lovelove
    love those shades. you have amazing taste lmao

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG these are amazing!!! I love the Gold and the Pink combination very very sparkling and pretty!!! I'm goign to check them out tomorrow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Get well soon girl!!! And I love that look <333

    ReplyDelete
  16. Get well soon girl!!! And I love that look <333

    ReplyDelete
  17. sapphire siren is the best in the post in my opinion! ^_^ pretty fotd too, I usually only use 3 colors for my fotds because I get so lazy.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how these shadows are so rich in color! Maybe you can invest in some brushes if you don't like the sponge applicators? haha I have a bunch of awesome drugstore brushes by EcoTools. I heard Essence of Beauty works well too. Hope you feel better from being sick! Also, the Hello Kitty bakery is #90 on Da An Lu (like Big Peace). hmm it's in Taipe's main shopping center streets.. near the 2 Sogo's. don't know if that helps =X

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia