Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Pretty Sample Bag

Hi everyone! So a couple days ago I got in My Pretty Sample Bag! Everything in there is love! And what I mean by Love, is that I honestly love everything in there! Thank you Linda!

I got three eyeshadows, and they came with cards with where I can purchase them if I want more.
I also got the beauty so clean sanitizer spray and wipes, and some Avon samples.
The eyeshadows all together. These two are: Orglamix, and Glamour Doll.
And these two are everyday mineral eye shadows.
And these are swatches of the shadows, from left to right: Orglamix, Glamour Doll, and Everyday Minerals purple, and green.
The reason why I got the Pretty Sample Bag was because there was a promo in which if you buy one you can get one free. Check out the details at Linda's Blog!

I want to say, I love everything in this bag! It's all very pretty, and I'm in love with the everyday minerals green shadow, it's like this mint green color, which by the way I LOVE! I love everything mint green, so of course I loved that color!

15 comments:

  1. Those eye shadows are so funky!! I love it!! I really like Mineral eye shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH! I gotta buy me more Everyday Minerals Makeup.
    I totally wanna try out Glamour Doll eye shadows. they all look so bright!!
    That green is sooooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Linda!!!
    She's so awesome!!

    I love the Glamour Doll Eyes Shadows.
    I got the 3 orderes of 3 for the Black Friday sale.
    And just got two more when I ordered some My Pretty Pink Bags.

    Peace Love && Lipstick
    XOXOXO
    JordanMayTwigs
    <3

    www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww everything looks so nice! the orange crush is love! haha lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a cute and fun sample bag! I like Everyday Mineral eyeshadows too, very pigmented and affordable. The only downside is that they're loose and can be messy sometimes. Thanks for the pretty swatches!

    P.S.
    You're still in for Saturday right? I haven't heard back from you on the mass email I sent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Orglamix is notorious for repackaging, stealing ideas from Aromaleigh, and the owner has sent Cease & Desists to several bloggers. It's a company I STRONGLY recommend avoiding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the purple shadow is so pretty! :D Reminds me of the strada I just got ^_^

    and beautymaker.. the only things I am interested from him is the ones I posted: lip balm thing and the pu pu cheek color in pink and orange :) I think he has some pretty decent prices for everything! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, i should name it goodie bag.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been eyeing those sample bags for awhile! This makes it more tempting, haha the eyeshadows are cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Denysia, you're so right those things in the sample bags are lovely I love that gold/yellow tone eye shadow, I think it's going to look very nice on your lids :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I keep on hearing about this! So tempted...

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww i love it! such a fun little bag! hope you have a great week denysia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The eyeshadows are really pigmented! They look really nice :D Yeah I agree with you most things from Emma Watson's collection you can get it cheaper at forever 21 or wet seal!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whoa...I love the colour payoff from Everyday Minerals eyeshadow!

    I used to use their foundation and they were pretty good.

    But their eyeshadows look extremely good!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia