Thursday, January 21, 2010

Califonia Raining

Hi everyone! Sorry about not posting for a little while. I actually got really sick on Saturday and I was coughing and sneezing, and had a horrible runny nose! Anyway, just want to let everyone know that I am alive! If you read my last post, you will know that I'm actually making items out of clay. My little cakes line will launch possibly tomorrow or Saturday! Just a little head up to everyone! It's going to be called Let them eat Cake, and everything is miniature and cute! :)

It's been raining like crazy over here in California! Yesterday my dad and I went to the post office and we were stuck there for at least 30 minutes, because the intersection that we were suppose to exit at was flooded. I'm kind of happy that I didn't have school yesterday, but I had school this morning, and I'm glad that I didn't get drenched today.
Just wanted to share with everyone some of my favorite and not so favorite lipsticks of all time. (BTW, this isn't my whole lipstick collection. I'm just comparing some of my favorites)
Max Factor lipstick: This one is darker than most of my other lipsticks. This is one of the few drugstore lipsticks I bought when CVS was having their 50-75% off sale. I haven't decided if I like this shade. I think it would be nice to pair it with lipgloss, preferably darker looking lipgloss.
Revlon Colorstay lipstick: This one is okay. I actually wore this for a couple hours, and I can say this much, this lipstick dries out my lips! I always put a layer of chapstick on before I put my lipstick on, but this stuff seems to like to suck my lips dry. Victoria's Secret lipstick: This is from the Heidi Klum holiday collection, that I said I would show you guys what it looked like. This lipstick smells like the lipgloss. It has the same hot cocoa smell, and it's very nice. Also similar to my P&J lipstick.
P&J lipstick: I love this lipstick. Enough said.
P&J lipstick: I love this pale pink color. There is nothing more I can say to make P&J look even better than they do in my eyes.
Look what happened to my P&J lipstick! It broke, when I was trying to put it on my lips. So sad now. :(
So what I have been doing? Putting on some nail polish that's what. Well this is a Revlon nail color I got 3 years ago! I usually don't wear dark colors like this one, but I was bored and I realized that this is a really lovely nail polish. The reason being is because it gives my nails a shiny coat, like a clear coat. Can you say awesome?
This is Sally Hansen's nailpolish in You-Gurt Style. This nailpolish is pretty for days that I want to wear cute clothes. Unlike the Revlon nailpolish that is more like, "Watch out here comes this high maintance girl!" Haha.
And lookie here! I fixed my eyestudio quad! It looks like brand new! Yay! If you want to know how to fix your eyeshadow just google: How to fix broken eyeshadows. By the way, I have decided that the poll on the right side will determine how many prizes I will be giving away on my giveaway! So basically if I get 20 votes, that I will have 2 prizes. If I get 26 votes, I will round up and give out 3 prizes! So please vote, so I can get a better idea of what everyone wants to see on my blog! :D

And my package from my cousin is coming in soon! So hopefully it will get here next week, so I can show everyone all the awesome makeup items she got me!

That's all for now. I hope everyone has a good weekend. I'm hoping to post before Sunday, but we'll see.

23 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope you get well soon!
    I love the pale creamy nail polish and your beautifully shaped nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope u feel better soon!! U take such awesome pics of ur lips! I gotta keep practicing =) And Holy Bejeezus that's a lot of rain! Hope you have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I hate rain! That California storm is heading my way to Massachusetts. They said it's going to be pouring on Monday for us :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I normally like rain but this time it's too long. I've been staying home most of the time for the week. Anyway nice lipstick collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *cries* The rain totally sucks. Hope you feel better real soon, Denysia. "Let Them Eat Cake"....LOVE this name!! Your lippies and nails rock. Nice job on fixing the broken e/s. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your posts are always so pretty. I love the nail polishes. If I find them I'll try it.

    Thats the rain?!?!?! Omg.

    Feel better dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your making clay miniatures too?? I used to do that a year ago but when we move last year I can't find my clays so I stopped..hehe...I can't wait to check out your creations...you fixed your broken e/s nice...I did the same thing with my blush but I think I put too much alcohol on it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow the eyeshadow quad looks really pretty ! could you test the colors on your eyes or hand?

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww, sally hansen nail polish is nice!
    maybelline quad? i think the teal blue color/green (the second color) is great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get well soon girl!! And omg, that's a lot of rain! =0 Great swatches too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes there are a bunch of colors available. they have it in options of Warm or Cool. it's nice, i think i am level 4 cool. i like it, if you have dry skin it might not be good since it can be a bit drying, or you can just moisturize really well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww...hope u feel better!

    Wow over there where your at rains alot, over here in cali too it doesnt rain that that much...but alot of thunder! its pretty scary...

    well love your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Denysia, hope you'll feel better soon :) I have done your survey :) & thanks for sharing your lip stick swatches you have such nice lips!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Denysia, hope you'll feel better soon :) I have done your survey :) & thanks for sharing your lip stick swatches you have such nice lips!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Denysia, hope you'll feel better soon :) I have done your survey :) & thanks for sharing your lip stick swatches you have such nice lips!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ahhhh i just found you blog hopping through kym's blog :P im sooo glad i did... i just went to your comfortology etsy shop andddd im definitely eyeing your white hk make up pouch ^^ love love love that it's nicely priced too!

    can't wait for your let them eat cake collection... im waiting on its release before putting an order in :)

    yayyy lol you got me sooo excited now haha

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. loving your blog :) and hope you get better soon :)!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the dark nails :) i have tons of revlon polishes, they are so good and so cheap . Seems like everyone and their grandmas has that eyeshadow palette! is it really good? the colors look very pretty but i never buy drugstore brands so im not sure to get them or not.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the PJ lippies :)

    OMG you are so right about CA rain! Its been so windy and I lost an umbrella from the high winds. Stay dry and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh I love the lip stick colors =D

    LOL Yeahhh seriously..the flooding rainnnn ahhhhhhhhhh. At least it stopped now!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's some crazy rain! It's almost like crazy tx weather :) I see that you like mostly browns!! I am a nude pink kind of girl.. yeah so typical! LOL ^_^

    GREAT job on fixing your eyeshadow though :D it looks brand spankin` new!

    ReplyDelete
  22. From the moment the first Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door "coupe" was introduced to the public, other German luxury automakers hit the drafting board. According to the German auto experts at AutoBild, Audi is just over a year away from unleashing its own cleverly packaged sedan.
    carwadontester981

    ReplyDelete
  23. bookmarks dessr

    [url=http://beavacuua.blogspot.com]beach vacuum air[/url]
    [url=http://garmen-ba-ka.blogspot.com]garment bag kate[/url]
    [url=http://bathroo-rac-advanc.blogspot.com]bathroom rack advanced[/url]
    [url=http://flannehogarde.blogspot.com]flannel hose garden[/url]
    [url=http://brid-boot-ba.blogspot.com]bridal boots bath[/url]

    related wuaxu

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia