Saturday, January 16, 2010

TV shows and Decoden

Hi everyone! I kind of want to go over the new tv shows and some old ones that I'm liking (and not liking) right now!

Cougar town- At first I was like, ummm... I'll try to watch this, and it's actually pretty funny! Courtney is really funny, and I love the way she does comedy! I was kind of bummed when Nick Zano was only on the show for a couple episodes!
V- This show is kind of weird. I tried to watch it, and it wasn't all the interesting to me. It's about aliens coming to the earth, and they have some sort of motive against humans. I watched the first four episodes and I'm not really into it.
Chuck- This show is back! I loved this show for the last 2 years, so of course I was really excited to watch this show! It seems great that Chuck has new abilities, but Sarah doesn't like him anymore so that was a bummer. But I still love this show! :DIs anyone else excited about Lost coming back? I can't wait to watch it when it gets back! :)

And I have to say, I love decoden! Some items I decoden this week, were contact lens case, and I made some little cakes! These are probably going to be in my etsy store later next week!

16 comments:

  1. Holy smokes those are cute! *^_^* Great post on TV shows. I haven't seen Cougar Town or Chuck but do agree with you on V being a dud. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denysia! You have a etsy store? The contact cases and cakes are soooo cute! OMG I loved "V", haha you couldn't get into it? It's hard unless you know the original story line, I watched the original series that was made in the 70's. (was not alive in the 70's, I watched it on the Syfy Channel before the new "V" came out)

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh i love decodens too! i didnt know that that's what they're called though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the contact lens cases! Very cute!

    I have heard so much about Cougar Town but haven't actually got to watch it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lil decodens are adorable!! I've tried to watch V but yea I got lost after like 2 episodes. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, those are freakin cute~! :D

    Can you send me a link to your etsy store

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg those are soo cute! What's your etsy store??

    and LOL to your dragon slaying comment, i told my bf that he better slay a dragon for me soon and he said "... I'm not going to get a Vasectomy" HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  8. I started up that clay making stuff...for a week...then i stopped and decided to just stick to jewelry! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Denysia!

    Hmm Cougar Town sounds like a fun show. ^^ I can't wait for LOST to come back either. :) I was interested in the show V but I never got around to watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG those decoden are adorable!! i love them <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those cases are very cute.. I don't know what a decoden is but whatever it is, it made those cases look very kawaii! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those cakes are soooo cute!!!! :) and I wanted to say what a great haul you did below hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found some super decoden looking stuff at the wholesale store for phone cases! I was gonna get me one for my iphone but they only had it for the 3G >_< It was pretty and I wanna deface some stuff now :D ahhaha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The contact lense cases are sooo cute XD

    and I figured out how to use google reader now so I'm looking for recommendations for blogs. Gonna check out the links on yours :D

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia