Friday, January 15, 2010

New Buys

Hi everyone! So this past week I started school. And it's good to be back in school, but I kind of wished that break was a little longer! Anyway, yesterday was the first day I went to my pharmacy internship class, and it was a little scary! My teacher kept saying things like, "When you get to your site, they are going to grade you!" And I started to freak out a little. But it's like a good kind of freaking out. It's a cross between happy and crazy! Haha.

If you haven't seen it already, just want to mention that on the sidebar I have a poll asking people what they want to see on my blog. Please vote, so that way I can get a better insight to what you want to see!

And here are the Maybelline eyestudio quads that I bought. I actually got six of them from online.
And the blue palette I got in, was already broken! It made me really really sad! :( I put the white shadow into a little container so I can use it and keep it. A close up of pink persuasion.
Here are some pictures of magazines, with the Maybelline eyestudio quads! (I don't know how to use my scanner!)
And here are some pictures that I took of myself today! I used the Maybelline gold quad on my eyes! Even though you can't really see it, because the picture makes me look super pale! That's all for me now! Hope everyone has a good weekend! I'm going to be doing a giveaway soon! Hopefully sometime next week! :)