Saturday, October 3, 2009

Skin food review

Hi everyone! I want to do a review on two of my newly acquired skin products that I use everyday. I don't usually use everything I have simply because it would take me probably around 20 minutes to get ready, and I don't have that much time to do all that especially if I have school in the morning. I usually wake up about an hour before school starts, and I take a shower, eat breakfast and then I'm out of the house. I don't even wear makeup at school! So this is really good for me if I actually put something on my skin!

The first thing I want to tell you guys about is this Skin food peach sake pore emulsion that I bought a couple weeks ago. I really love this stuff, because it simply makes my skin feel extremely soft, and it gives my skin a nice type of glow. I'm not sure if any one else who has tried it gets a glow, but I feel like I do! And the good thing about this, is that ever since I've started using it I've seen a decrease in acne on my face. Which is always a good thing!
The second thing I purchased was the skin food peach sake pore serum, and this stuff, I think is basically the same as the emulsion. I don't really see the difference in the two, except for the fact that the serum is thicker than the emulsion. Which as the emulsion is a little more watery, the serum is like a thick white substance, that has a pump.
I think I might purchase more of skin food items as time goes on, because they have so many very nice looking items. The line I am currently looking at is the tomato whitening line, which looks really nice!

By the way, I just posted my blog sale on my other blog at Shop Couture! Check it out! :)

12 comments:

  1. i love skin food products.
    especially the peach sake line.
    i highly recommend the toner because it is amazing.

    http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reviews! Love the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the review, I have never tried Skin Food before :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This item seems very tempting. hehe. The only skin food product I've tried is the Mushroom bb cream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great review! I got some skin food pore minimizer sitting in my closet, not sure if I want to try it out but after reading your review it sounds like they make great stuff so I'm going to use it :D

    and yeah I agree, Tyra is like, OLD! oh well she looked great in Cyote ugly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review, I'm going to try the Skin food peach sake line. It looks and sounds really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a sample of one of those but I still need to try it out :) I think skinfood is nice and affordable :D But if it reduces acne then I'd definitely buy the full size ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm...this sounds good enough to eat...hehehe...thank you for the review hun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where can you buy Skin food outside of Asia?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous~ you can buy skinfood on ebay! Or if you know someone in Asia, that would be the best deal, because they can get it for way cheaper! :) Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia