Friday, October 2, 2009

Tag your it! :)

Hey everyone, I was just tagged by Tammi_LA for the hottest female blogger award! YAY! I haven't done one of these in a while!

The question is: If you were going to allow us to spend a night at your home, we'd like to know the following:

1. What books are on your favorite shelf?
Twilight, Gossip girl, Vampire Diaries, and various teen books, that I read! And a ton of magazines! And a couple of cook books.

2. What DVDs are on your favorite shelf?
Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Lilo & Stitch, The simpson's movie, Gossip Girl Season 1 & 2, Heroes season 1, Twilight, Mean girls, and various movies.

3. What are your two favorite cookbooks?
My two food network cook books. Food network kitchens cookbook, and my food network kitchens making it easy cookbook!

4. Select 1-3 recipes you will cook for your special guests.
I really like baking even though I'm not that good at it. I would probably make red velvet cupcakes, because they are awesome! And of course my alfredo pasta! And last I would probably make crab cakes! Because I love crab cakes!

5. What will we be drinking that's available?
Probably juice, because I love juice, or something yummy!

I now tag:
Diane
Pop Champagne
Summer
Audrey
Shanghainese Dumpling
And Lindah!

I hope that gave you guys some insight into my life! Haha.

So yesterday was kind of a freaky day for me. I came home from school, tired, but I needed to study, so I studied a little, and then afterwards I decided to cl ean ponyo's fish tank. After that I went to work, and when I got home, I went to the tank to see if Ponyo was there, and then I realized that he wasn't there! And I started freaking out, and yelling out Ponyo! I guess I forgot to close the lid on the fish tank, because ponyo was flopping around on the counter! And I was freaking out too! So I quickly threw him back into the water. I'm kind of bummed out that my fish did that, I don't know what made him do that. And since yesterday, he hasn't been blowing bubbles on the surface, and he doesn't eat as much of his food as he usually does. :(

So I decided to move Ponyo to my desk, so I can watch over him better! And Edward can watch over Ponyo better! I think it would be best if Ponyo had more light, because when I sleep I have a lamp on, so I think Ponyo might actually like having a light! I put saran wrap on the top so I can see him better, without him jumping out of the tank! And I poked some holes into the saran wrap.
Anyway, until next time! :)

9 comments:

  1. you are so funny
    this post make me LOL
    don't worry, now with Edward watching, your fishy should be fine

    http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah!! Denysia, congrats on the award

    hahah omg, ponyo!!! lol and even edward?!? o_O hahah ^_^ thats so funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a funny and cute photo of Ponyo and Edward. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha that's so cute! Ponyo and Edward!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww sorry to hear about your fish. :( I hope he gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sowwee to hear about Ponyo. :( At least now he has you and Edward looking after him. So when can I come over for some red velvet cupcakes? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love juice too :D Maybe ponyo is still in shock about flopping out? thank you for the award babe! You never seem to forget me :)

    ON A SIDE NOTE... I got your package! Thank you so much! I opened it at work & they're chinese and they told me they were beauty diary masks :D They even read me the instructions LOL.. I'm so excited to try them all! My skin has been super duper dry and crappy lately because I've been slacking on my skin regimen! lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia