Tuesday, September 29, 2009

EOTD and blush

Hi everyone! I know I haven't really made any makeup related posts in the last couple of days. And the reason for that, is because I'm so lazy when I leave the house now! I don't wear any makeup anymore, because all I do is go to school, and work. And everyone at school already knows what I look like! But I do on occasion put on makeup, if it's for something special, or I'm going somewhere.

But I did a look today, and it has to do with Twilight! Yes, my favorite movie! :) I'm going to go watch the movie when it comes out in November! Are you? :) And this is the makeup I'm going to be wearing when I go!

This is the look that I did with my 120 count palette! It actually goes from light to dark inward towards outward!
My eye. My camera is not on flash, it's just because it's bright.
And this is my RMK blush, that I haven't shown you guys yet! The color is JE-03 Cherry. And here are the swatches of the blushes! I know, I take forever huh? Well the one on the left is the MT-03 Strawberry Pink and the one on the right is JE-03 Cherry. I don't know why my picture is blurry... I'm thinking of selling the MT-03 Strawberry Pink one, because I don't really use it, and I've only used it just to swatch it this one time... Would you guys be interested in buying some makeup items that have only been used once from me?

Anyway, since I cannot stand using my old phone (I don't like it at all! It doesn't all the full effects of a PDA phone) I decided last night to buy a sciphone i68+. It's pretty much an iphone, but with more awesome features. You can put dual sim cards into it, and it also has an FM radio on it. I don't think the iphone has FM radio, but please correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, I'm going to wait for it to ship to me, within the next week or so! So excited.

I've been spending more money on technology than makeup recently! Haha.

11 comments:

  1. oooh, the blush is so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty blush...I'm currently addicted to blushes....

    ReplyDelete
  3. very natural look, love it denysia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a new mp3 player and now a new phone? You go, girl! Love your "Twilight" look. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty EOTD and blush! Blush is my makeup essential. haha You should put your RMK blush for sale or swap, I'm sure someone would snatch it up. :) hehe It's easy to drop big bucks for technology.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty! I love the blush on you, it looks so natural but with the right amount of gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. blush looks great :D and I'm gonna go watch new moon but I'm gonna wait for all the little girls to go watch it first so I can get a good seat! LOL :) and if you do have a sale, I get first dibs! I want to see if you're gonna sell any of those jill stuart jelly eye colors :) ahah! i'm a loserrr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl the blush compliments your skin tone really well! and your look is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia