Monday, September 28, 2009

MP3 player and potato salad!

Hi everyone, I bought 2 mp3 players this week, because my mp3 player hates me! So I ended up buying two of them. One for me and one for my boyfriend. Thank you guys for your input! I decided that it was just best to buy one now, instead of later. :) The good thing about those mp3 players are that they play video, and since my boyfriend discovered how to download movies (I was the one who showed him), he has been going crazy! So I decided to buy him one as well. His ipod is kind of weird, I guess he has to convert the video to be able to watch it??!! That's got to be annoying, and he also told me that even if he converts it, sometimes he doesn't even get sound.

My potato salad recipe!
3 potatoes
2 sticks of celery
1 large carrot
1 package of salad shrimp
1 package of imitation crab
4-5 eggs
If you want you can use Asian style cucumber.
As much as needed mayonnaise. Around 1 and 1/2 cup
salt and pepper to taste

The first thing I do is clean all the vegetables, and then I pull out 4 pots. One big pot will go for the potatoes. and I boil the potatoes with the skin on.

the second pot will be the eggs. This is going to be a small pot. For the eggs, you want to hard boil them.

The third pot will be for the carrots, and celery. Make sure, when chopping carrots you quarter them. For the celery make sure you cut them into thin slices, and make sure they are small.

Then I thaw the shrimp, and the imitation crab. In the third pot, I place the shrimp and the imitation crab.

I take out the hard boiled eggs, after they are done, and I chop them up. Then I take out the carrots, and the celery. Then I take out the potatoes after they are done cooking. (The potatoes are going to take the longest time to cook. Make sure they are soft. And if you need to, peel the skin off, and then mash them up in the pot, with a little bit of water)

Then I chop up the eggs.

After that, I simply take everything that I've just cooked, and put it all into a big container, and simply mix it all together. Then I add mayonnaise. After that, you can put a pinch or two of salt and pepper to taste!

And then your done!

So excited to get my mp3 player! I can't wait for them to come in! :)

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait for more food recipes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl, the recipe sounds really delicious. Ive never thought of putting shrimp and imitation crab in my potato salad. It sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think u might have to convert videos for the mp4/mp3 player you bought. it should come with a program to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love potato salad. This looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new player and thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. After seeing this I'm so hungry! LOL :) I think you should post more recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia