Friday, September 25, 2009

Just curious

Hi everyone! I've been trying really hard to comment back at everyone in my blogger reader list! School has been a little difficult for me, because I forgot how to do my math for pharmacy.

I'm going to get the recipe for my potato salad up soon, since a couple people asked me for it. Now I just have to figure out how much of everything I actually put into the recipe. I usually just throw things in, and then it comes out alright. But for those of you, who actually like to do things by the book, that's going to be a little tricky. So please bear with me, for a couple more days, until I get the recipe up. I think I will probably get it up tomorrow. Just have to tweak a couple more things! :)

Anyway, I want to get opinions on this mp3 player that I've been looking at. It's like a itouch, but not. I'm not sure if I should purchase it or not, because I don't know if it works with windows vista, but I think it will. Even my phone which didn't work with my windows XP desktop works with my laptop.

The thing is that, I don't need something overly expensive. All I do is listen to FM radio, most of the time. I don't even listen to my mp3's that much! And for the price of this, it's actually a really good deal! I found these on ebay. If you type into ebay search, "touchscreen fm radio mp3 player", you can actually get to see this mp3 player.

The screen when it's playing music
watching a video
the home screen.
When it is off. And the final product.
My mp3 player that I purchased 3 years ago, is not that great anymore. The music only comes out of the right earphone, and not the left anymore. I really did love my mp3 player, but I'm thinking maybe I should just retire it.

The awesome thing about this mp3 player is that it has 8GB, which is more than enough. My current mp3 player has 2GB, and I don't put many mp3's on it. I will probably use this to put my pictures on, and movies, so I can watch on the go! And the price is actually really good. The only thing is that these ship from Hong Kong, but I've read the feedback given to the seller, and everyone says that they ship really fast. And everyone seems to really like their mp3 players.

What do you guys think? good or bad?

10 comments:

  1. How much is this one? Why don't you just the itouch. Then you actually know the quality of it and then you can definitely return it if it breaks! :) So I think that you shouldn't get it. But that's just my opinion and you don't have to listen to me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband and i ordered a wholesale of those mp3 players and they are pretty neat. we sold them on ebay but didn't make much profit so we stopped selling them. some of them even come with cameras and can be used as a webcam. i think the one you have posted on your blog is the other batch that we used to have, we tried a bunch of models.

    how much are they going for? don't pay anymore than $60 for it. the packaging isn't the most sturdiest. i liked it, in my personal opinion just because it had FM on it. i love listening to the radio, and i thought it was neat that it could play movies on there too.

    and i can't wait to get your package. my eyes, you asked about dramatic eyes, remember how i said i have like a monolid and a double lid lol. i have to make sure those are even with a lot of black eyeshadow to line them evenly. but i really just think it's the eyelashes that make my eyes pop. they aren't natural looking but they are fun! they're the criss crossed ones and they support the lifting of the lids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to listen to FM radio only then I suggest you get Sony MP3. How much is this one? Did you ask about the sound quality and guarantee?

    ReplyDelete
  4. if it's too cheap why not...but usually those kinds don't have great quality esp. if it's made in china...no offense to chinese I'm part chinese but they tend to do mass production without quality control...eventhough it does a lot of stuff...check if it would last u a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this mp3 player.
    And mine is also 8 GB. very useful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what brand is this mp3 player? I'm loyal to brands when it comes to electronics because it makes a difference I think! But 8GB is nice, I don't even think I got close to 8GB of music on my computer! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know squat about MP3 players but this one does look nice. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm i wouldn't know much about mp3 players. i have an ipod & a itouch but i only use them if i'm traveling to other states/countries. lol but if it's for a cheap price, i guess why not try it out. you can always resell it? lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm.. if its cheaper than an iTouch, I would go for it!! LOoks sweet in the pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. It may be cheaper, but think about the quality of it! Think about does this product feel durable? lol, I would've gone for the iTouch just because if anything is ever wrong with it I could take it to the genius bar and they can fix it for you or at least tell you what's wrong :) and it's easier to fix because there's like a ton of youtube vids on how to fix it ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia