Wednesday, September 23, 2009

San Diego!

Hey everyone! I finished my homework around 11PM! YAY! But I still have homework due Friday, so it's like I never really finish!

Anyway, today my morning class was cancelled so I decided to go to San Diego with my family to visit my brother, and because he blew up his laptop, so my mom and dad went out there to give them their laptop.

My brother's spacious apartment! This is the kitchen area! So nice!The Living room area! Look at that sofa! It's so big! And my brother jacked my TV! It was originally in the TV room, but it's okay.After that, we left, and we were driving, and I saw the ocean! Well a little bit of it. Look at this church! It's huge! My mom said it's a Morman church! I was like wow! After visiting my brother, my parents wanted to go to Old Town San Diego, so we headed over there. Thank goodness for phones with internet, because if I didn't have my phone, I'm pretty sure we would have been lost! The picture below is a old classroom. Everything there is old, and awesome looking.
Awesome looking wagon!
A cool looking sign!The restaurant we ate at! Yummy! Thought this was a funny picture! The chips and salsa! My mom eating it!My Horchata! YUMMY!
My Dish! I got a shredded beef taco, with a cheese enchildada, with rice!
My dad got a shredded beef taco, with a chicken enchildada, with rice and beans.
My mom got the two taco combo, with rice.
And this was the last picture I took of some mannequin standing there, my mom was like, I'd be scared if that mannequin turned around and was like boo! Haha.
Anyway, does anyone want to do a swap with me? I've never done one before! But I want to do it! If you guy want please let me know! :)

14 comments:

  1. Wow, you visited many nice places.
    And your brother's apartment is very nice ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to San Diego! I didn't know that church was Mormon I 've aways wanted to go on a haunted tour of old town. I'd love to do a swap with you! email me csd630@hotmail.com <3 Rina www.rae630.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, look at all these amazing pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything looks great and that sofa..i just want to lay on it haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. The food looks so yummy, horcata is so good on a hot day. I love San Diego, there is always something to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my uncle would always tell me that we were going on a vacation in san diego but it never happened until now.... haha....maybe next time....wow...love mexican food...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That town is quite a spot! Wonder if they would make you dress up in 'special uniforms' from long ago just to attend school ^^;;;
    What are you looking for in a swap?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a fun and awesome trip! Your brother does have a sweet apartment, especially with that gigantic coach! We have a really big Mormon church that looks just like that in the Bay too lol. For a moment I thought you had already come up North LOL

    Mmm food looks awesome, I love Mexican food and Horchata! I tried making horchata from the package but it was fail haha. That old school classroom is super adorable.

    Hopefully we can work something out in terms for the prospective meet up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Margaritas in the fountain....pure genius. ;) Looks like y'all had a fab time in SD! I love that schoolroom pic but can you imagine if it was still like that?! Ay. Yay to Mexican food!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i haven't been to san diego in awhile, ever since I was little and going to sea world lol

    great pics looks like u had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. his apartment is really nice :D and old town san diego looks like a cool place to go visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love san diego!! i love the weather there!! i`ve been to old town san diego twice and personally, i thought it was quite boring haha glad you had a nice time! your brother`s place is so neat for a guy`s place! does he live with other guys?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooO thanks for the mini tour of San Diego!! I have yet to visit!! Maybe next summer =) The food looks greaaat haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute blog, thanks for following me. Feel free to check out my blog sale. Take care. :-).

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia