Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hello Kitty Brush roll!

Hi everyone! When got the mail today, I was super excited to see that my brush roll came in! They are hand made by Yumeko! I grabbed one as soon as I found out that she had a new batch in! They always sell out before I can get them! Haha. I bought the Hello Kitty one!

She also included a Japanese blush! And some yummy candies! I haven't eaten the candies yet, because school has been so crazy!
The cute note that was stuck on the wrapping of the brushroll! When the roll is rolled up.
When the brush roll is open.
And my brushes in the roll! Thank you Yumeko! :) I love it lots!

19 comments:

  1. Cute!!!! Im sure your brushes will love it in there! haha =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah so cute! I love Hello Kitty and your new brush roll looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! Omg I love Hello Kitty and Chococat! I've never seen this brush bag before. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeay! i am glad you got it safely and you like it!!! thanks for letting me know! hope the blush works for u too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww.....so cute...I've been too late again when I visited yumeko's post all the ones that I want are sold out..:(....

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Denysia! Aren't Yumeko brush rolls the best? I've seen other brushrolls online but they are either too big or just boring and ugly. I'm so glad Yumeko makes cute ones that aren't too big or too small.

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute brush roll :D I want a mac one! I think I'd get the cute one dirty with my dirty brushes lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!! A hello kitty lover like meeee! :D I love Yumeko's brush roll! I got one months ago & always use it whenever I go somewhere far :D

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia