Friday, October 30, 2009

Update finally!

Hi everyone! It's been a while, since I've done a really post! Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know, I am ALIVE! Haha. It's because of school that I've been extremely busy! I basically have two test every week, and it's stressful and sometimes I just want to burst into tears and cry, but then I think to myself everything is okay. I will be okay, just don't cry! Because let's be honest, it would be pretty embarrassing if I started crying in class, and my teacher would probably start freaking out, thinking that something horrible happened to me, while it was just the stress of school!

Anyway just wanted to share a couple items that I've purchased! I bought this Rose Salve, because I've read a couple reviews about them, and I wanted to try it out! It's actually pretty good on dry skin! I don't use it on my lips though, because my lips can't take anything that isn't mint, but it's nice to put this on my dry neck!
The texture is like a thick, almost waxy like substance. My new shiny phone! It's by AT&T, and it's called the Samsung Impression! My brother has the exact same phone and so does my boyfriend! This phone is great! I was actually going to get the iphone, but I really hate texting on that thing! And all those apps'! I feel like if I bought that phone, I would be in serious debt because of all those darn apps'!

And when I went to the mall a couple weeks ago, I picked up this eyeshadow from a kiosk! It's called MicaBella cosmetics! And this eyeshadow is pretty cool. The sales lady said that it can be a eyeshadow, eyeliner, and nail polish! It's awesome! :)
W/o flash.
w/ flash!
And this is the scale that I bought! I'm going to start making something! I'm not going to say what it is, but I will be posting about it soon! :)Check out my other blog! MissComfortology! I've posted a couple more pouches for sale! They are all super adorable! :)
I hope everyone has an awesome halloween! :)

10 comments:

  1. Cute phone!
    I love MicaBella eyeshadows, I own 4!
    They are AMAZING wet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow
    i like your new cell-phone
    samsun is my favourite brand

    i gave u an award! pls check it :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used the rosebud balm too, it was pretty good, but I'm currently addicted to the la mer one!

    *loves*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, welcome back! :)

    I've been meaning to get a Rose Salve, but I'm not too fond of the smell. I'm getting a strawberry one instead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! Hope school will get better for you! Don't cry!!

    And review on the Rose Salve? I've been wanting to get it for a while actually.

    And awesome phone! I agree about the iPhone..serious debt >.<

    Love your pouches! Oh so adorable ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cool phone you got! And wow, the MicaBella stuff can do all that?! Way rad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww new phone! :) my boyfriend got the motorola cliq/blur to try out from tmobile today.. He says my white color selection was stupid and he should've got the black one! He's the stupid one to listen to me LOL :D and the salve.. I heard so many great things about it but the tester @ sephora grosses me out so I don't buy it.. lol!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia