Thursday, November 5, 2009

Winter jackets and coats!

Hi everyone! I know I'm blogging less and less, but that's because school has gotten me hooked! Sorry about that. Anyway, since it's starting to get colder and colder by the day and night, and since I have school at night, I'm going to share with you guys some new jackets, that I am totally loving right now!

1. I'm totally loving this bear hoodie jacket. It's just so darn cute!
2. This is the rabbit jacket! I also love rabbits, since my Chinese zodiac is a rabbit!
3. I'm going to buy this one for sure! But it's going to be in brown, not like the green one pictured. I mainly picked this jacket, because I need something to keep me super warm when it gets super cold, and I'm planning on traveling for Christmas, so it's always a good idea to keep warm!
4. Have I mentioned that I love trench coats? This one is absolutely beautiful! By the way, I think grey is a nice neutral color!
5. I also love black jackets! They are so versatile, and can go with anything.
6. I also love bright colors! I really love red coats, because they can add a splash of color to your outfit.
7. This is more of a snowboarding jacket! I have one that is similar to this one, but mines is made of cotton, not of this fabric that is resistant to water.
8. I love love short pea coats! They are the cutest items ever!
So now the question is which ones should I get? I love all cute jackets, but of course I can't possibly buy all of them, or my boyfriend is going to get freaked out! Hehe. But I would love to hear your opinions about which ones I should get! I have numbered all of them, so you guys can help me choose which ones I should get!

By the way, in my next post, I will be posting about a couple items I purchased this week!

16 comments:

  1. Good luck with the shop!! Love that lil Bear Coat, but I don't know if I could pull it off. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, the bear one is so cute. i want one now! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all awesome but if I'd had to choose, it'd be #5-#8!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, you got great taste, girl!

    Can you tell me what the web link to #1 (the teddy bear jacket) is? I wanna get one for my sister! That's tooo CUTE, omg. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am with you 200% i love love jackets! long trench is my thing, i never get sick of them! but that bear jacket...i really want one now >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg!!!! they are so pretty so so so cute , gah...now i have more stuff i have to add to my list of clothes to get, these will definitely be on top of the list

    thanks so much for hsaring , these are so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooooooow, all of them are so damn pretty!
    well if i'd have to choose it will be #5 or #2 xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww they're all so cute :D I love trench coats too, but I don't think they look good with what I wear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahh we have similar taste in coats! I love them all, the rabbit on is so cute! but I especially like the 4th one, the grey one since it'll go with alot of things :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the bear hoodie is soooo cute~~i wanna get it too...where can you get them??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Booo, what is this eBay crud? I just tried to find out where to get that bear jacket (LOVE!) and it brought me to eBay. I don't have eBay.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh!! That Web site has ADORABLE stuff! Thanks for sending it to me! I feel like it may not fit me though - couldn't find anything about the size save for a small blurb saying "stuff fits xs-m best" If the model is the target audience for the clothes than I def. don't fit. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my! Did you have to bombard me with cute jackets?? Now I'm going to start dreaming of these day and night! LOL

    I really can't pick =[ I sooo want all of them..*sigh* I blame you! LOL,jks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. may i know which website sells these stuff? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooh-la-la!!! i love the look of the bear hoodie! it's soo darn cute! the rabbit one is adorable too! humm...i think i need to invest in the snowboard-like one since it snows where i live! 8)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia