Friday, November 6, 2009

Bear Jacket, and shopping!

Hi everyone! I want to say thank you to all of you guys for the awesome comments on my last post, Winter jackets! A lot of you guys were asking me where to get the bear jacket, and there is a website that I found it at! It's at ToFebruary.com! They actually don't have any more of the brown in stock, but they have the white one, if anyone is interested! I really love this website, because they have the cutest items ever! If you check out the website, you will see that they have a lot of adorable cute t-shirts, and dresses!

Click on the picture to be taken to their homepage!
But before you guys buy from them, I want to tell you guys about the sizing in Asian as opposed to sizing in the US. Okay, well as a lot of you guys know already most Asian clothes are one size fits all, and you always have to look at what type of material the clothing is made of. If it's going to be made of 100% cotton, and you don't fit in the category of small or medium, I would suggest that you skip it! But if it's made of polyester, or whatever stretchy material, then you should be okay. I'm usually a medium to large in Asian clothing, and OMG, it's so hard to find clothing that fits me when I go to Taiwan! And shoes, don't even get me started! I wear a size 9.5 and when I go to Taiwan, the largest shoe size will probably be a 8, and even that's hard to find! So be careful when purchasing items! Make sure you ask a lot of questions beforehand. I always try to ask a lot of questions, because you know, you want to buy something that's going to last a while!

Anyway, onto the items I purchased this week! So I went to forever21, and bought some cute little accessories!

This is a beret. I'm still uncertain about how to wear this hat! It seems like people have the front of it halfway down their head, and their hair is sticking out the back. I'm going to figure it out!
A cute headband! I think Pink talked about this headband on her blog!
A wad of hairbands! Because I can never get enough!
Some bobby pins in bright colors!
Some pretty teal colored hair clips!
And last but not least! Some Chanel earrings! Aren't they super cute? By the way, I'm going to try to comment back everyone this weekend! Sorry if it seems like I haven't been around lately, but I've been reading everyone's blog!

On Sunday the boyfriend and I are going to go to Jet Rag in Melrose! It's suppose to be this awesome vintage thrift store! So look forward to my post Monday! :)

11 comments:

  1. Love your earrings, D! :D Great tips on buying Asian clothes. It can be confusing sometimes with the whole sizing thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the accessories you got! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bows are always very cute and I love them.

    I have a winter beret and I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, yes the bear jacket is super cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Denysia! =)
    The accessories are so awesome! I especially love the beret and the multi-colored bobby pins!
    Oh, BTW, I usually were my beret toward the back of my head. Like, I leave bangs out and then I put the rest of my hair inside the beret. I also like it when people wear theirs on the top of their head and leave bangs and the rest of the hair hanging out. It just depends on what you like! Hope this helps!! <3<3
    --Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have the same teal colored hair clips! :D
    love the earrings too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean about one size fits all.. I mean, I am in that "one size" but after I throw it in the laundry, it's more like this size fits only extra small! ahahha :) I'm a bad clothes washer.. I guess it's too hot! ^_^ I want to get a bunny jacket, with a cotton tail too xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what u mean with asian sizes.....I'm small to medium here but Large there....and I'm going to chheck that website thanks.....I love that beret....

    ReplyDelete
  9. how cute is that bear jacket!!!!!! whihihii

    love the chanel earrings!

    loves

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm still dreaming about those jackets! OMG

    And those bow hair accessories are so cute! I love things with bows on it =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a medium/large in regular clothing, lol. I have just purchased the bear jacket so when I get it I'll post again about how it fits. Everyone cross your fingers! Haha. I'll probably have to wear only a tank under it, tee hee.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia