Friday, August 7, 2009

Cute stuff and random little items

Can anyone explain to me what Paul & Joe Face Color Powder is? I've been looking at them, and I don't understand! I think it's suppose to be eyeshadow, or something, but I'm not quite sure.

Anyway, the other day, my boyfriend and I attempted to make Korean BBQ tacos, AKA like the Kogi truck, and I guess last night, he wanted to make some more, but he got my onion/cilantro mix all wrong! He put vinegar in it, instead of lemon juice! Tsk, that's what I get for not watching out for him! Haha.

Anyway some pictures to show you guys some stuff!

Last weekend, my boyfriend and I went to Takashima, and I picked up this adorable mirror! I think it's a cake roll? Haha, not sure!
This is Totoro, and he is very happy to meet you! (We won him at yes plaza, with a claw machine, well technically I won him)
Some stickers that I picked up at Takashima!
And my 120 count palette! It came in perfect condition!
Sorry that the lighting is so bright!
And some super cute nails, that I made but never got around to wearing! Until right now!
Aren't they cute?
Thats about it! Well tomorrow night, Amy and I are going to meet up! My boyfriend really wants to eat Kogi Tacos, so we are going to the Alibi Room in Culver City, where Amy is located. :)

16 comments:

  1. those nails are adorable!!! i need to attempt to make some but I will probably damage them after a day of wear.. lol i'm super clumsy

    I love totoro, it's one of my favorite movies :D

    cute stuff rules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUUUUTE nails :)
    the mirror looks so cute!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you made those nails? They are amazing!

    I've been wanting to try tacos from the Kogi truck! It was in front of my office building recently but the line was 2 hours long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Those nails are sooo pretty. I wish my fingers weren't so tiny so I can wear them too! It's funny how your bf mixed up the two ingredients! My niece also LOVES Totoro!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't use paul & joe so I can't tell you there :P and I usually mess up my own recipes ^_^

    the mirror, totoro, and stickers are so cute :D and which seller did you order from this time around? I want to get that palette but so many other people's comes broken like your other one :(

    have fun tonight! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that's such a cute mirror and plushie!! Congrats on winning it yourself, haha, I can spend my entire savings on those claw machines and leave empty handed. Did you do the nail art yourself? Either way, they look gorgeous! It's so cool that bloggers meet up, I hope Amy and you have a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the mirror and stickers are so cute....I wish I live near asian stores...and those nails...u made them???it's so kawaii...please post some pics of u using them...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute stuff, babe! I didn't see Totoro the last time I was at Yes Plaza but they seem to always have cool sh*t. How cute of your man to cook for you... :) Love those kawaii nails you made!

    Have fun tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw cute haul! The Kogi Truck comes to my area too, though there's always a MASSIVE line so I haven't had a chance to try it yet lol. Have fun with Amy =D. How exciting that you are meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmm that sounds delish!! cilantro is the thing that makes pho taste so good, I tell ya! I haven't tasted cilantro anywhere else though... any suggestions for recipes?

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's mantou, or hua juen x)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the pics in this post!! My eyes are going *___* haha. I want to try a claw machine some day.. but only if they have something as cute as your Totoro!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your totoro is adorable!! I loved that movie :D

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia