Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Picture tag, and meet up?

Ok, so I took this tag from Amanda! It's just a simple picture tag! :)

* Open my first photo folder
* Scroll down to the 10th photo
* Post that photo and story on my blog
* Tag five {or more} friends to do the same

Okay! So this picture was from my birthday party at my house. As you can see, I'm the one with the corn in my mouth! And everyone is basically having a good time! Haha. I have all my friends there, and of course my boyfriend, who is the one taking the picture!

I tag:
Amy
Shop N Chomp
Cheysser
Lindah
Diane
If anyone else wants to do this tag, feel free to do it! I'm not stopping you. :D

Okay onto the serious stuff, how would some of you ladies like to do a meet up? The ones who are located in Southern California? I was thinking about it, and I was like, why not? I mean it would be fun, we can hang out, eat, and talk and get to know everyone a little better. I mean its nice to be able to comment each other on blogger, but it would be way cooler, if we met up, and hung out? I don't know, I'm just throwing out ideas out there! If any of you ladies want to meet up, please let me know! I will totally get it cracking! (with some champagne!) Haha. :)

16 comments:

  1. sounds good! i live in so cal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds fun! count me in..hopefully we can all pick a good spot thats half way in between for all of us.. i'm in culver city (near santa monica) ... i'm ready for some bubbly and to meet awesome bloggers in cali :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, when I was in 9th grade I think I had soo many pictures of me eating o_O!!! I was like is this the only time people takes pictures of me? haha :) I'll do this tag... but with my boyfriend's laptop tonight because mine has absolutely nothing on it yet :) your pictures look like you guys are having fun! looks like one of my typical lao party gatherings :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww boooo.. i USED to live in socal! haha! what a great idea though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a cute tag idea :)

    Awww, I was just in Socal last week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY HUN! Yess let's do a meet up- I live in San Diego- I wanna do a meet up down here sooo bad! Seems like all of the meet-ups are in L.A. :(

    contact me if you want me to help set it up :)

    whitneykrainock@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!!!
    Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)
    hkpanda.freetzi.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a fun time :)
    and aww, too bad i live in new york haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww I wish someone can do a meet up with me but I'm all the way in Ottawa Canada haha!! and looks like a fun tag :D

    Yeah Lady Gaga dresses so trashy at times! haha I think my bf would kill me if I wear a bra out in public!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute pic!! I wished I lived in Cali =(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you did the Tag too.. looks like a fun day!

    I have a new giveaway for a makeup pouch from etsy up. Stop by and enter =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a very nice picture^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey! Let me know if you do a meet up! I would love to go!!! <3 Rina

    ReplyDelete
  15. october sounds good. any ideas on a date? sundays usually work out best for me, i'll have to look at my work schedule when i get home. i work every 3rd weekend and i think there is a wedding i have to go to sometime in october. keep me posted!!! <3Rina

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia