Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yay for updates! :)

I know my posts of lately have been a little boring, but I'm going to change all that! Haha. So I'm not going to spend any more money until my next paycheck which is going to be in August! UGH! I know it sucks, but I pretty much don't have any more money!

Anyway, I'm been busy hanging out with my boyfriend all the time now. And working. But the good thing is that I have today off from work. Which is kind of weird, because it's in the middle of the week, and I usually get weekends off. Oh well. Haha.

So I got my shirt from Kym, yesterday! Thank you Kym! It says fluent in Engrish on it! And it's super adorable! I love it a lot!
She also included some very yummy candies! I ate one of the orange ones already! So yummy! :)
By the way when I went to the mall on Friday, I picked up a new primer pen, because I lost my other primer pen. :(
And these are the swatches of the Mac shadows I purchased, because someone requested that I do swatches!

Phloof, woodwinked, and sumptuous olive!
And for my birthday, I received a gift card from Janet and Ruben to Old Navy, and I bought my boyfriend a black dress shirt (because he doesn't have any) And I also got this mint lemonade lip balm! It tastes delicious! :)
And I've been looking for a new job recently, because my job wants me to work Friday nights graveyard till October, and that's a big NO-NO for me, because school is starting in three weeks, and I already explained to my manager that I need to study, but he is being stubborn, and trying to force me to work Friday nights. So I'm on the look out for a new job. I hate job hunting, because number 1, it's hard nowadays, number 2, I don't know if I'm going to like the job I get, and number 3, because it's a pain! But it's alright, I'm looking for jobs that don't require me to have to work late into the night.

And my job right now, drastically cut my hours this week, so I don't work today, tomorrow, and Thursday. I think they are planning on getting rid of me soon, which is also a reason why I've been trying to find a new job.

12 comments:

  1. Cute shirt!! I love Hi-Chews. They're so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooohooo! you got it in one piece! hehe! ;P and booooo to graveyard shifts. i almost had to do those but i made sure i didnt >:( my sleepng schedule is tres important. hahaha! best wishes with the job hunt denysia, i'm sure you'll find the right one for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lip balm looks so yummy!!! Ooh those mac shadows look really pretty.... i'm on a spending freeze too :/ (boo)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girly, good luck on your job search. :)

    That tee...hee hee... XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like kym's blognerd shirt :D haha, it's so cute. and I have phloof but I don't use it as much as I used to :( I'm not going to be buying from department stores right now, I'm gonna stick to blog sales xD haha, and the occasional department store! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute tee shirt :)

    How do you like the bare minerals primer? I was looking at that @ Sephora, but I dont really like how the product comes out from the foamy thing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww I feel ya girl. Back when I was in school, that was the toughest part for me with my job. Thank goodness I worked at a place that was somewhat understanding (since we had mostly students working there), so it was more flexibility in scheduling.


    Where do you work right now?


    If the manager won't help you out, I hate to say it but SCHOOL should be your #1 priority. You might just have to quit (like I did with my 2nd job). Hope that helps. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha the shirt is adorable! Hi Chew is the best candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Denysia!

    Thank you for following my blog, I'm very grateful!

    You have a really nice blog layout, I can't figure out how to do anything with mine lol. I love your header, I'm a fan of Leighton Meester too!

    It sucks that you lost your primer pen. :( Nice swatches though! :)

    I work and go to school too, I totally understand the need to find another job since your manager is not taking your studies into consideration. It's terrible that he is pressuring a student! I hope your job search is successful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. P.S.
    You have a new follower in me as well! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia