Friday, July 24, 2009

First Mac store visit!

Hi everyone! Today was an interesting day for me! I woke up around 12pm, because I'm trying to get into my friday night work mode. It sucks that I have to work late at night! Haha, but it's ok. As long as my manager comes on time tomorrow morning, I think I'm good.

Anyway, my boyfriend and I went to BonChon in LA! And I got the soy garlic chicken! And omg it was so amazing and good. Sorry I don't have any pictures of my food, as soon as it came, I ate it all up! I hadn't eaten anything since yesterday! Haha.

After that went to the Cerritos mall, and guess what? They are going to open a restaurant called KyoChon! Which I think is the same thing as BonChon! I told my boyfriend when we were at BonChon that if they had something like this near where I lived, I would probably eat it everyday! And they are opening something like it, so I will probably eat here every week! :)

After that I went to the Coach store to pick up my free pencils! And they are super cute!
After going to the coach store, I actually went to the Mac store! *GASP* I know huh? I never go there, because I think they have more heavier makeup, because it's more like costume makeup. But anyway, after watching Holly Ann Ae-Ree's video's Quick & Simple Golden Green Light Eye Look, I decided to purchase some of the colors that she used. I love Holly, her makeup is always very gorgeous looking. Haha. So these are some of the colors that I purchased:
Colors from left to right: sumptuous olive, phloof, and woodwinked
I also got Mac foundation because everyone has a certain color in Mac, and I was like, why don't I have that too? Haha! So I purchased their foundation, and their lipliner, because I don't own a lipliner.

My foundation in NC40, and the lipliner in cremola.
I also got in the mail the other day, my 24 count brushes! And don't they look beautiful? My boyfriend saw them, and he was like, why haven't you cleaned them? They look dirty! And I was like, "No silly! They come with brown tips!"
I said I was going to take a couple pictures of my hair, but it feels hot, and sticky, and on top of that I'm going to go to work soon, and I don't want to have to put my hair up, after straigtening it. I will totally try to take pictures of my hair tomorrow, because I think I'm going to be free tomorrow! :)

And another thing before I take off, I won Mihoko Party Look Request! She had a contest from June to July on facebook, and the prize was $60 credit to Mihokofamily.com! I am still shocked, and super happy! :)

11 comments:

  1. coach pencils? how neat! congrats on winning too! i'm sure you will get something lovely from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love MAC!! Never saw Coach pencils before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sighhh, i miss food in LA. i used to live there for a short 9 months and loved every moment of it. :)

    and lol to your bfs comment about the dirty brushes! haha~ ;P

    have a great weekend denysia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Coach pencils! How glamorous! :)

    Ooh! Congrats on your first MAC Visit! YOU BOUGHT ALOT! Haha. Do some swatches! I wanna see the colors. I should be able to go to the MAC booth, but I am always so...... scared. Hahaha! =]

    Woooow @ all the brushes! LOVELY! Haha @ your boyfriend's comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, how'd you get the coach pencils for free?!

    congrats on your first mac visit, i also saw her video! she's amazing. i wish i had the guts to go to the mac counter, they still intimidate me. i don't think they take me seriously. :\

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for mac visits :D and I didn't know that coach made pencils??? I think I'm going to try to get ANOTHER sample of mac foundation at the counter. I've used studio fix when they did my makeup but I never applied it myself so I'm not sure if I like it yet :) ahah, I'm on my second sample because I didn't like the first one much :( I feel so picky! XD --- I actually went to sephora and bought a special kit with korres for $45 :) it wasn't a bad price!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi :) Yes goto the Amore store! OOO you're from Cerritos? Iyah and I were at Guppy's Wed night. MM, I wanna try some of that Korean chicken. I've been trying some around the Bay Area. Maybe I'm just not looking at the right places :( I love MAC's woodwinked ES :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on winning the Mihoko Contest!!! Ooh those Mac Shadows pretty! Are you going to try the look Holly Ann did? Those brushes look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Denysia,

    Oh, I hope that new place is like BonChon, I always see bloggers getting their food on in there! Mmm...

    Those Coach pencils are so cute! You got an awesome haul, eyeshadows and foundation! Congrats on winning the contest, what are you going to order??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Next time you are at a MAC counter, check out their "Blot" powder. It's absolutely fantastic! My face can look SO splotchy and just putting the powder on helps a LOT. When I use it over my foundation my friends swear that my face is "flawless" lol. It's my favorite secret weapon!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia