Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Crazy weekend! :)

Hi everyone! This weekend has been a little crazy for me! Hehe. I went on Saturday to meet up with Amy! And we ate Kogi tacos, and we shopped a little.

My boyfriend always makes us make these weird faces! Hehe.
Me and Amy!
Drink! Hehe! Amy ordered a drink, and my boyfriend likes to dare people to drink their entire drink in one fast chug move!
Again!
And again! :)
On Sunday, my boyfriend and I attended the OC fair, because I had never been. I know, it's weird, that I've never been, because I live right next to Orange County.

I was trying to kiss the piggies! They are so cute! :)
Me next to the giant cow. The cow looks sad! :( I felt bad for it, because it was stuck in this pen, being annoyed by rude people throwing straw at it! :(
My boyfriend wanted to try this out! Hehe. :)Me and my fried Twinkie! It was pretty good, except that there was no cream filled center. I guess when it's fried everything just becomes one.
Some stuff I purchased when I went out with Amy on Saturday! Some cotton pads, a makeup remover, and this spray that is suppose to make your hair look nice after waking up.
Some stickers! :)My eyemask for when I have to sleep at night. The damn light from my window keeps coming in, and it drives me crazy! And on the very far left side is my eyelash glue!
Fake lashes!
I found these miniminiwet makeup remover tissues! They smell wonderful!
And the other stuff!
If you guys haven't already checked out, please check out my other blog Miss Comfortology! I have just opened it up again to the public, and I have several jewelry items that I am selling right now on it, that I made! :)

12 comments:

  1. wow, so nice of you gals to meetup, how i wish i'm near you gals so i can join the nxt meetup haha, maybe if ever i drop by US.. Luv your lashes haul, they are so nice. When you gonna put them on and show us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Amy and you look so cute and happy together! It looks like you guys had a great time too, I wish I could meet up with other beauty bloggers but everyone seems to be in SoCal or the East Coast.

    Your boyfriend and you are so cute together too! Nice hauls and the hair spray water, love stickers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..U guys look so pretty^^Love ur hauls..U got a lot of nice stuff^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you girls had a fab time! :) Awesome haul and OC fair pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love the OC fair, I went last week just to eat funnel cake.

    Were the kogi tacos good? I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! those eyelashes look really crazy! <3 love the stickers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa. One of the falsies looks so dramatic! Haha. But cheap thouuuuugh! And Hoorah for meet ups! Yeeeeee.

    The piggies look so cute! The pigs here are gross, hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol i was wondering which one of the silly pics u would put up :) i think ur bf probably took a ton :D I had such a good time, u and your bf are such a cute and silly couple!!! How come I didn't see those eye wipes? hmmmm I want to go back and get some and maybe to mitsuwa to get that thing u spray on your hair...

    I'm loving that tsubaki mask I got, it's sooooo goood :)

    OMG fried twinkles..sounds delicious

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like you two had fun! and look at the dramatic-ness on those red cherry lashes! O_O

    hehe, I love the state fair when it comes to texas every year :) I always save up money so I can buy everything that's fried! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw the pigs are adorable. and haha yeah i have a friend who dares us to chug our drinks too. but i like to savor them lmao

    ReplyDelete
  11. u look like u had fun...u both look adorable....BTW, gave u an award.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanna cuddle and pet those piggies. They are sooooo adorably cute =)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia