Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Jewelmint Purchase!

So I recently decided to pick up a piece from Jewelmint because I kept hearing about if from everyone. Basically a lot of youtubers, and bloggers were raving about how amazing their pieces were, so I had to pick up a piece! The good thing is that there are codes sometimes that you can use. I used MAV5 to give me 50% off my first piece. I should have bought something earlier when they had their BOGO Free promo, but I didn't know about that until afterwards.

I have to admit the packaging is very cute! I love the whole blue green box, with black bow.
 A little more about the necklace itself:
 And the necklace:
 I wanted to show you guys how the necklace looks like with flash, because it's so freaking pretty! And the nuggests are different sizes as well. Which is really pretty! 
Here is my video showing you guys the necklace: 

I know I said I was going to do an outfit of the day with the DIY skirt I made, but last weekend was kind of insane. I will try to do the OOTD as soon as I get a chance. Possibly this week, or maybe this weekend! And I will be featuring this necklace as soon as I get a chance. 

13 comments:

  1. the packaging is so pretty - i hope jewelmint ships to canada soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the packaging is so pretty. Wah I didn't know they had a BOGO deal. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this necklace! I wanted to get it but I haven't pulled the trigger yet since I have a lot of their other pieces XD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really pretty necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really pretty necklace and I love the packaging. I should check out their website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! you got one too... I am deciding on which piece I wanna get this month.. they all look so good! i especially love their packaging =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! it's nice!! and the packaging looks great :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm absolutely not interested in jewelry, but this looks quite nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recently just jumped on the jewelmint bandwagon as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo, gorgeous! I love the packaging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. sleek packaging... and the necklace looks gorgeous (because someone pretty's gonna wear it!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful, i love the necklace and the packaging! i've heard lots about jewelmint through girls' blogs too, gonna check it out now!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia