Saturday, July 30, 2011

Whitening Products Set back

So basically this is what happened: I went to the fair on Friday, so my nose got burnt, and then I went to the beach on Sunday so I got even more tanned. But I'm back on the bandwagon of whitening. I'm hoping to get down to an NC30 by the end of summer. Let's hope that I can get down to that color. As of right now, I think I'm back to NC40, because of my stupidity of not putting on SPF.

So let's do a review of my SPF sunscreen Spray! So I picked this up in May when I went hiking with my friend. I had only used it that one time when we went hiking, and then I used it again when I went to the beach. I did not put sunscreen on my face, because I don't want my face to feel disgusting and sticky. But I did put the spray on my arms, legs, and back. I believe this sunscreen cost a little less than $7 at a grocery store. I'm not crazy about putting sunscreen anywhere on myself, since I usually don't leave my car, or my house that much anyway. I'm usually in a room, or my car, so I don't see the point of going outside as much.

Topcare Sunscreen: 
Ingredients, ETC: 


Unfortunately for me, this weekend was brutal, seeing as how I was in the sun on Friday for 6 hours continually. And then on Sunday I was in the sun for 4 hours. I actually found out that in my car, I had been carrying my sunscreen that is in lotion formula. I think I'm going to use that more often now. Most of my makeup has SPF in it anyway, so I think that's a good sign that at least when I wear makeup, I don't have to worry about applying a layer of sunscreen beneath, or above.

I'm not sure if I would purchase this sunscreen again, because my friend had trouble applying it on herself and myself, she kept pressing down on it, and I told her that she had to press at the very back, but she kept putting her finger near the front. At least when applied it has a cooling affect. 

6 comments:

  1. Sorry you got darker Denysia, hopefully you're get back to your desire shade. Thanks for the ss review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no =0 i hate when i get significantly darker just because i forgot or got lazy that morning...

    i hope you get your NC30 by the end of the summer =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get back to your original skintone soon, D! Update us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babe, hope you get back to NC30 soon! I find sprays to be kinda messy, but maybe it is just my clumsy self. =\

    ReplyDelete
  5. gahh i hate sunscreen wit caps/spraymouths like that( aveeno looks just the same too) theyre always so hard to use!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww sorry to hear you got tanned! and ya always nice when your make up or moisturizer has SPF, thats like another bonus layer of protection!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia