Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm so picky that it's quite ridiculous.

So I painted my nails last week. I don't usually paint my finger nails, because I find that when I doing random things around the office, or at home, my nails have a tendency to chip, even if I put 2 layers of top coat. Which is why I paint my nails on the weekend, and then it lasts all weekend, and come Monday, when it's time for work, I just simply take it off. 

Essie's Really Red: 
 Excuse my messy desk. I was having one of those days. 
This is by far my favorite polish for the summer. It's bright and vibrant, and it only takes 2 coats to have a nice layer. I'm wearing this on my toes right now. I've actually just been reapplying it on my toes for the last couple of weeks. 

I remember when I first bought this polish at TJ Maxx for a mere $2.80! But now I get it for $3 without tax. Which is still not bad, considering that Ulta and Target sell this sucker for $7.79 to $8. Love love love this polish! Get this at Ulta, or at Target, I usually get mines at this tiny little nail supply shop in Westminster. 

By the way, there are only 3 more days to enter my Apothica giveaway!!! :) 

5 comments:

  1. I'm too lazy to paint my finger nails, also painting them in only ONE colour is SO hilarious these days... lol according to nail polish blogs, but I'm personally not talented at doing nail art, haha.

    Even though I'm SO tired of red polishes, I must admit that this is a very pretty one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shade~ So vibrant and nice for only $3.00!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This red nail polish is really pretty and the name is so fitting. Essie retail price is too expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really pretty color. I hate having chipped nails, it irks the crap out of me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this polish too and absolutely love it!

    (Thanks for your sweet comment, girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia