Thursday, August 11, 2011

Obon Festival #2!

So I attended another Obon Festival once again! This one was the last weekend of July. I don't know why, but I think that Obon Festivals are super fun. 

Below are some pictures that Jessica, Ray, and I took at the Obon Festival: 
 Ray in the white hat, and Hajime in green, at a yogurt place. 
 Cute yogurt place. Too bad it was cash only. 
 Some cakes at a local Korean Market. 

 I thought the children looked so adorable in their Yukatas! 
 The drummer! 
 People dancing. 
 I love lanterns. 

 This little girl in red was wearing converses! So cute! 




 This was really cute, the little girl had a bow of hair! 
I will have to see if I'm going to be able to attend anymore of these Obon Festivals later this year! We had a blast though! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Oh I think I passed by this while it was going on! But I didn't stop to check it out. T_T I love the colorful Yukatas and cakes...hehe. *^_^*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the pictures, this looks like a great and fun event. Love the outfits everyone is wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those circle lights are SO COOL. i've been light shopping for a good one to put in my bedroom, those would be perfect! now its just where would i get them haha

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia