Saturday, August 13, 2011

Alcohol drinks are good, if you know how to make them

 Last weekend, Some of my friends had a little get together for a birthday party. I'm not going to say whose birthday it is, because I don't want to embarrass anyone, but I want to wish the birthday boy a Happy Birthday! This is my shout to him on my blog! 

One of my friends made a excellent Mojito filled with berries, and mint leaves. So good! Thanks! 
And this was basically dessert. We had red vevet cake which is the one in white, ice cream, a small brown cake, and jello cake, which is the one with fruit on it. 
It looks like someone doesn't know how to take the hood off my camera when taking pictures. Oh well. Good times! 

8 comments:

  1. yummy food!!! and the cake looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That berry mojito looks great! Mmm all the food looks great, love red velvet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the berry mojito looks delish =D

    && YUM cake lol && so many different kinds too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The drink looks delicious; agree with your post title!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must agree,
    drinks can be delicious when you know how to make them
    but awful if you don't >_< hahah


    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. *mmmm* red velvet cake and mojitos!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia