Thursday, January 6, 2011

MAC peacocky haul!

Hey everyone! So today, I went to my local nordstrom counter, and picked up 2 items from the MAC peacocky collection! There wasn't that many products that interested me, seeing as how for this collection, the only items that were launched were lip products, and eyeshadows. I had seen swatches on temptalia.com, and I was super tempted to pick up a kissable lipcolour. They just look very nice!
So I picked up one kissable lipcolour in so vain! It's a very pretty looking coral like color! I'm in love with this color! I'm thinking about picking up woo me! They just look amazing, when applied on my lips. Sorry, the picture is blurry, I couldn't take the picture without it being blurry!
What it looks like on my lips! It's such a gorgeous coral shade! :)
I also picked up one eyeshadow, and it's a brown eyeshadow, called centre stage. I had originally went to pick up sexpectations, but it just didn't look as appealing to me, as this color looked! There was another color, Peek at you, and I thought it looked nice, but I wanted to try this shadow out before I bought any more.
This is what the shadow looks like. Sorry there are no swatches, I haven't had time to play with this shadow yet! But I will let you guys know, what I think about it, after I play with it!
And that is all for my MAC peacocky haul! I have to admit the lipcolour is amazing! I am really loving it! The next thing I have to do, is test it out, and see if it lasts for a while. Usually when I apply lipsticks or whatever to my lips, it rubs off in half an hour, give or take. So I'm really hoping that this lipcolour will last just a little bit longer! 

Did you pick up anything from the peacocky collection? What do you want to pick up from this collection? 

19 comments:

  1. I love coral lip colors :D It looks good on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lippy looks great on you. FOT, please. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered a few things from this collection! Can't wait to get them, I almost got So Vain, but I have enough coral lipsticks. It looks great on you!

    -Ariana
    shewalksiinbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol We bought almost the same thing. I got that eyeshadow and another lipcolor though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So vain was a color that I wanted to pick up, I'll have to now! Thanks for your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to buy So Vain and Woo Me from this collection but I ended up skipping it. I know I hardly wear glosses just because it likes to transfer onto my boyfriend more easily than lipsticks. I know these are different except I couldn't justify spending $18 on a product I know I'll use only a little... I think I'm maturing in my makeup purchasing LOL :P I wanted an eyeshadow but they all looked so similar to the permanent line or something I owned so nothing really stood out to me.

    From Mickey, I wanted the Mehr lipstick but it looks like 'Till Tomorrow' from the Prolong lipcreme line except with a brighter finish. Even at that, I'm sure I have something similar in my collection so I just told myself I didn't need it :) All the colors are beautiful though!

    I don't know if you'll need a back up on the fix+. I know I finished my bottle up a couple months ago and I really need to go buy a new one except it lasted me a really long time... I'd say about a year! I really like the original one because I enjoy the scent of MAC and sometimes I'll put it in my hair and it really stays all day ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't really seen anything I liked from this collection that has me hauling but the colours are very pretty, I like the gloss on you :)
    Have a great weekend, Denysia! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't checked out this collection in the store yet. Need to! Nice haul =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. haven't checked out this collection yet =p
    but the coral looks wonderful on you~
    and the brown looks pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul!! The lippie is such a pretty shade!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The lip color is gorgeous on yo!. How do you take pictures of your lips? Whenever I take mine, they all look the same even if ones a lot brighter than the other. :/

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous lip color indeed!! I haven't seen any mac collections lately and that lip thingy looks nice! It's thin huh? Is it the new packaging of lipglass? it's pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, new reader here :)
    I'm not too fond of neutral shades or browns, but Centre Stage looks really cool tbh.. might get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. that's a great color! seeing it in the tube is a little scary though cus it looks orange but it looks gorgeous on lips! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. yay i always love to see your haul posts. so exciting hehe. and the gloss looks really cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want everything! I've been holding myself back from going to MAC haha.

    Please check out my blog if you get a chance -- I am currently hosting an Urban Decay giveaway!

    http://www.lipglossloveaffair.com/

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  17. OOO that centre stage brown looks very pretty!! :) :)!

    your question about cod liver oil --> i don't know what pure cod liver oil tastes like but mine has lemon flavour! still has oil-like consistency, so i didn't like it at first, but it's very easy to get used to it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia