Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Another Haul!!!

Hi everyone! So today, I have another haul! I know, again??!! Well I love buying products! What can I say? I'm a crazy shopper! 

The first thing I picked up Saturday was Maybelline Fit me! foundations! These are amazing, and I'm going to be doing a review on these very soon! Not sure if you can tell if 230 is a little more yellow toned, and 235 is a little bit more brown toned. These are only available at Walmart, as far as I know. I went to CVS, and they don't have them right now. I'm assuming that's why they are having the whole 50-75% off sale, to make room for more new items. 
Totally loving this foundation! Please, go check out walmart if you want to purchase these foundations! Picture taken without flash. 
Another item, I picked up while at walmart, was the equate eye makeup remover. They only had this one, not the one I've been using. This one is comparable to the Loreal eye makeup remover.

I don't know if you can tell, but the newer version is smaller than the old one! I don't know, if it's because I bought the one on the right at a different walmart, or whatever, but it's a completely different formula! The one on the right, you have to shake it up, to get the formula to clean your eye area, while the one on the left, is just regular. 
Another item I picked up from Walmart, are these St. Ives skincare items! I picked up the apricot scrub, and  the makeup remover and facial cleanser. I debated if I wanted to pick up the green tea cleanser and scrub, but then I saw that it has salicylic acid in it, and I decided against it. I am allergic to salicylic acid. The apricot scrub has 2% in it, but I only use it every other day, so it doesn't cause my face to get super red.

I picked up 3 candles from walmart too! :) I recently just started burning candles, at the end of last year, and I love the smell they give off. I bought lavender, sweet pea, and fresh cotton! I started burning lavender on sunday, and it's still burning! 
 I also picked up a lavender room spray! It smells so amazing! 

I went to the MAC store today, but they were so busy, that I couldn't ask the sales people any questions! So then afterwards, I went to nordstrom, and I asked them if they still had the Fix+, and they did! YAY! By the way, the MAC store at my mall didn't have any more of this fix+. 

 Are you seeing a pattern? I've loving anything lavender! Haha! 

And I went to the body shop, and I picked up the tea tree travel set! I wanted to try out some of their products, before purchasing the full sized items! I really loved a couple of the products I picked up at the end of 2009, that I had to pick up more of their products! 
 Damn plastic inside of the makeup bag was so hard to take out, I basically put a dent in it! 
And this is what the mini sized items look like! So far, I've tried all the tea tree items, and I really do love it! I will be doing a review on these as well! :) 
Anyway, so that's my haul! I did pick up a MAC foundation, but since there are probably tons of pictures of foundations, I didn't want to take a picture, and I'm lazy!

Tomorrow, I'm going to nordstrom to check out the peacocky collection! (It already released on MAC's website, and on Nordstrom.com!) Is anyone interested in this collection? What are you going to pick up, if you are going? :) 

18 comments:

  1. Hmm... is the Maybelline Fit me foundation new? I've never seen it before! Can't wait for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do a review on the BodyShops Tea Tree Collection!!!
    I've been thinking about buying the travel sized ones.
    But can't seem to find a review anywhere.
    Please and thank you!!
    :)

    xx
    JordanMayTwigs.
    <3

    www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh funny how I just saw some ads for those new Maybelline foundations in Flare and Fashion magazines! I can't wait to read your review on them (=

    I also love scented candles. Well it seems everybody love scented candles right now LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've been hauling a lot! I can't wait to read your review on the Maybelline FIT me foundation.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got that same Body Shop set for 12 bucks!! I also love the apricot scrub, never heard of the facial cleanser though, I need to check that one out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm banned from buying anything for the next couple of months, but as always, fantastic haul! I can't wait to see the review! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a haul :D! so many foundations hahaha please keep us updated with what you think of the new Maybelline foundations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Someone has to stop you from hauling! Coz we are so drooling over here... shucks, that's such a lovely loot!

    I'm glad you got Maybelline FIT in those shades before they run out of stock. Your skincare haul's very enthralling, too. I want them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a nice haul! The FIT Me foundations seem interesting. If you got 2, then it has to be good. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! I have yet to see those FIT foundations in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhh another new foundation?! I must try it! thanks for showing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanted to pick up that foundation to try too, but they didn't have my shade so I decided that it wasn't meant to be :( Please review it! I'm looking for a drugstore foundation that's just as good as my MUFE HD or my NARS Sheer Glow. I like the Revlon Colorstay but it breaks me out because of the "long lasting" capabilities and it just doesn't wash off all the way.

    You should try the green tea face scrub from St. Ives! OMG, it's super gentle and perfect for everyday. I saw your post earlier, like right when you posted it up lol. I need to pick myself up another fix+ but I think I'm gonna get the original because I'm not feeling the lavender... boo!

    Have you tried using a candle warmer instead of using a flame? :) My teacher had one in her classroom when I was in highschool and it melts more evenly and it just fills the room up with this yummy fragrance! IDK, I personally haven't tried it but I'm gonna go get one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those foundations look amazing! I feel like if they were mixed together they'd be my perfect shade! Lol. I have to make a trip to Walmart pron-to! I'm glad I ran into your blog. (:

    -Ariana
    shewalksiinbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. St Ives scrub are my favourite
    Can't leave without them
    Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh girl, please share swatches of those Maybelline foundations if you have the time. I've been curious about this line. :) Also, I totally lurve Mainstays candles!!! They are soo cheap and smell soo awesome. =D

    ReplyDelete
  16. cant wait to hear your review on the maybelline fit foundations =D && the tea tree products~

    && i agree those plastic pieces are so hard to take product out from!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow girl thats a great haul!!! i tried the fresh cotton and lavender candle and they smell oh so goood!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg I really like that Body Shop Tea Tree collection!!!!!!!!!! Please do a review on it. :) It looks really refreshing, and the package looks really good. Ahh so tempting!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia