Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Random Wednesday post

Hi everyone! So lately, I've been kind of busy. But over the past couple of weeks, I've acquired a lot of different pictures that I haven't uploaded at all. Not even on facebook! So I decided I would upload some of them here! 

These first two pictures were taken I think in October, and we went to little Tokyo, to look for costumes for halloween. And this is what we saw when we were leaving! The buildings were covered by the clouds! I thought this was a cool picture! 

And lately, I've been addicted to making food! So I made a quick turkey covered in gravy sandwich with red onions! It was sandwiched between an english muffin! And it was so good! I really love cooking! 


Next up, I've been trying to experiment with nail polish colors, and this one is MAC's matte nail polish in Black Enough. With flash: 
Without flash:
And I tried out Michelle Phan's Lolita style tutorial. Even though it didn't look like her's as much! Lol. 
And the other day a couple friends from high school, and I met up to go eat some sushi! We went to a local sushi place. I don't have any pictures of any of the food, since when it came, we dug in! So yummy! :) Next time, I will take lots of pictures of the food! I always forget to! D'oh! 
And last but not least! Here is my Secret Santa package from Sheila's secret santa event! I'm not allowed to open it till Christmas! But I've been super tempted! Haha. I've put it away in the corner of my room, till Christmas comes around! 
That's it for my random weekly post! I will try to do these once a week!
By the way, tomorrow I will launching a new giveaway! So keep your eyes open for that! Thanks for stopping by! :) 

10 comments:

  1. Wow the picture of Little T. looks cool with all the fog. ^^ Yay for cooking at home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make more DIY food posts! :)

    YAY for Secret Santa! Which reminds me, I need to post mine up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love experimenting with cooking too ^_^ please share with us if you have any recipes, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the black nails. Very sexy, really like that look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww, those clouds are amazing~ haha

    yummm the food looks greattt~

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures with the cloud-covered buildings are really interesting!

    YAY! You got your Secret Santa package! I got mine the other day and I honestly had to hide it away so that I won't be tempted to open it. I can't wait till we all can open our packages and see what we all got and find out who our Secret Santas were.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  7. wish i joined the secret santa too! was too broke for that...lol i'd be sooo tempted (like Kat) to open it if i were you , XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sandwich looks really delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow the first picture of the city looks crazy, hehe it reminds me of gotham city for some reason XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really like your nail color!! and the food looks yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia