Friday, December 3, 2010

CSN review coming soon!

Hi everyone! So today I'm going to talk to you guys about a great company! This company is called CSN stores! The great thing about this store, is that they have great products that are helpful, or you can get for your relatives, and friends for Christmas!

CSN is comprised of over 200 websites, including everything from luggage stores to furniture and fashion. I've been eyeing a duffle bag for a while for myself! When I go on short trips, for the weekend, I think it would be great to get a small duffel bag, so I can pack light! 
Another item I am really loving from CSN stores, is their kitchen appliances that they carry! I've recently been craving shaved ice all the time, and I found an awesome snow cone machine that is fairly cheap and excellent to put in the corner of the kitchen! 
Another item I am really loving is their jewelry boxes! They have this really cute jewelry box, that I am in love with! It's small enough to put on my night stand, and cute! 
Anyway, so that is my two cents on CSN stores! Watch out, because I'm going to be reviewing something from them very soon!

Check out CSN stores! :) 

This is not a paid post, even though I am going to be compensated to do a product review for csnstores.com later on. 

10 comments:

  1. I've heard lots of good things about CSN, look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooooooove CSN Stores! I always find tons of interesting things! I'm actually waiting for my order to arrive (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snow cone machine looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That snow cone machine looks like it would be a lot of fun! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coollllll :) I love that snow cone machine:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, can't wait for your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CSN has great stuff and I've been meaning to get some of their lighting fixtures, they have a hugeee selection of chandeliers I like :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait...I want that snow cone machine....

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia