Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Jeans Event in Southern California!

Hi everyone! So today, I have something great to tell you guys about! If you don't recall, I believe last year, I wrote an entry on going to the Warehouse sale's event in Costa Mesa. Well this year they have a lot more amazing events, and I found one close enough to me that I'm probably going to go there this year! I'm planning on going Sunday, let's hope I don't have work! 

If anyone else is going to be attending, please let me know in the comment section below, so I can know! And if anyone wants to meet up, feel free to comment too! I always try to meet up with fellow bloggers!
And now I'm going to leave you with a picture of my frozen hot chocolate similar to Serendipity's in Las Vegas! With a bonus recipe! :)
(I wish I had a clear cup, so I could show you guys what it looked like from the side, but I didn't have one big enough! ARGH!)

Ingredients: 
1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
1 cup evaporated milk
1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups ice cubes
Garnish: reduced-fat whipped topping and/or dark chocolate shavings (I use some chocolate syrup instead)

Recipe Preparation
1. Combine chocolate syrup, evaporated milk, vanilla and ice in a blender until smooth.
2. Pour into glasses. Garnish with a dollop of whipped topping and/or a sprinkling of chocolate shavings if desired.

Don't forget that my 1 year youtube giveaway is still going on:
Check it out here
Have an awesome week everyone! :)

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh! This is one heavenly dessert--I can tell by looking at it lol! I'm definitely going to try this when I get home!

    Ohh! Have fun at the warehouse event :) Can't wait to see your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, yum, that looks delicious. XD Thanks for the recipe! Aw, I wish R&R jeans looked good on me. Up to 80% off sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the recipe! It looks so yummy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have those warehouse sales here too but they're never any good!!! :( the sales in the states are so much better!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia