Monday, December 13, 2010

New nail colors!

Hi everyone! If you know me, you know, I love painting my nails! I love painting them different colors every once in a while! And I don't like paying a lot for nail polish. The most I will pay is $10 for a nail polish. That doesn't mean that once in a while, I won't try to get a high end polish. I love trying and experimenting with new colors!

The one I tried is going to be Revlon's Perplex. It's a gorgeous purple nail polish! It is an identical to Chanel's Paradoxal. I personally don't own Chanel's high end nail polish, but I'm thinking about picking it up, and trying to compare the two of them! But until then, here are some pictures of perplex.

Basically this is two coats, with no top coat. I was being lazy and I didn't want to put a top coat on my nails. Haha.
The next color, I picked up was Stormy. The reason why I picked up this color was because CVS was having a BOGO 50% off. So I had to pick up another color! 
This is such an amazing brown taupe like color! I'm totally in love with this color! I really love it! 
So I recently got a package from bornprettystore.com! I have already done a video which I show how to use one of the items, and I kind of go over everything very quickly. I will be putting that video on my blog as soon as I upload it! 
And last but not least, here is Pikachu! The little bird in our house! She likes to sit on my bed, and just stare at me! 
I'm working on cooking up some super yummy holiday recipes! I went to Trader Joe's today and I picked up some small things! I'm going to be cooking up some really good stuff! So stayed tuned for holiday recipes! 

Don't forget to enter my $50 gift card giveaway! 

XOXO
Denysia 

23 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh pretty NOTDs, I can't find Perplex anywhere wah. Looking forward to your bornpretty reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bird is so cute! xD can't wait for the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never pay more than 10€ for a nail polish too ^-^ Mos of my nail polishes are from Barry M or ELF :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pikachu looks so cute <3!!! would love to read what you cook ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha Pikachu is beautiful. I love that nail color too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pikachu looks very nice!! Love the little hair sticking out! xD

    Nice package too! I really want to try the falsies and that hair donut thingy..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both colors look so nice on you! And aw, you have a birdie! We have one too. His name is Piyo. Kinda similar...lol. <3 Pikachu! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! Sorry to hear about the limpy churro. XP I only get it if it looks fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never seen such color, but I must say I am impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with you on this, I mostly get cheapie nail polishes to play with hahaha. Korean brands sell np for an affordable price and the quality is superb (eg Etude House)!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. he colors are super nice on you. pikachu lol she's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Denysia, sorry for my late comments..
    I really love both nail colors, I never tried such colors before so I think I'll give them a try and Pickachu looks really cute^^.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, it's one of my new favourite outfits! I felt/looked like a cougar on the prowl, ahaha.

    Pikachu is so cute! Great name, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. pikachu LOL! great name!

    anyhow, the perplex color is not identical to Paradoxal btw. I've compared them. It lacks the muted grey that the Chanel one has. I would recommend you to pick it up! :) Stormy is gorgeous! I loved it when I first saw it but I wanted to wait for a sale. Of course that is the color that is never in stock anymore ha!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've heard so much about perplex being the dupe! I'm not a big fan of the color, but I'd definitely pick it up just because lol! Storm looks incredibly nice too! Great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. awww Pikachu! I had a cocktail when I was younger too, I love those birds :D and the stormy color look quite nice on you

    ReplyDelete
  18. merry christmas! I also gave you a shout out on my latest post :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a really lovely color! Taupe/Gray? hehe Looks beautiful!

    Happy Holidays! Stay Warm!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia