Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy holidays! My mom and dad bought open seseme yesterday, and it was so good! I ate one plate last night, and another one this morning! :)

Anyway, I want to thank my secret santa, which was hosted by the lovely Sheila, which I got as my secret santa. Thanks so much Lulu! Check out her blog if you get a chance! :D

And I got myself a camcorder! I bought the JVC everio for myself. My dad gave me $100 for myself for Christmas, and I decided to put some of that money towards a camcorder! YAY! Now all I need is a memory card, and I should be set! :)


Don't forget that my giveaway is still going on! 
Only 5 more days until I pick a winner! :)

12 comments:

  1. merry christmas :) hope you liked everything!! <3

    yay for a new camcorder! the remote is super cool hehe :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!! Hope you liked everything! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gifts look really nice. :)

    Merry Christmas, dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some awesome things in your Secret Santa exchange gift! Wasn't this a fun thing to do? I'm so glad that I participated as well.

    Happy Holidays to you!

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Denysia, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
    I really like ur hair in the video, please make a hair tutorial with ur new camera,thanks^^.
    I wish I knew about the Secret Santa swap coz it would have really made my day since I stayed in hospital on Christmas day T T..
    Have a great holiday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. merry christmas form germany :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. how sweet! your santa is really generous ^^ can't wait to see what else you got

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh all the goodies ! I hope you had a merry Christmas. I participated in Sheila's secret santa too and haven't received mine yet ;-x I hope it comes soon !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! :)
    That's a really nice gift from the Secret Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome goodies from Lulu!! I wish I joined in on the secret Santa...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia