Monday, December 27, 2010

New Year's gold eyes tutorial!

Hey everyone! I got home from work today, and I was so tired. I don't know what's wrong with me, and why I've been so tired lately, but after I went to drop off a package at the post office, I came home, and I was like, well, I might as well film a tutorial since I'm not tired enough to go to sleep. LOL! Anyway, so here is the quick tutorial (I tried to keep the video under 10 minutes!):


Anyway, so if you guys didn't know, this past week was crazy raining in Los Angeles. Or basically Southern California. It was pretty horrible! And it's suppose to rain this week too! UGH! I hate the rain, but on the other hand I can wear my polka dot rain boots! Just to give you guys out there who don't live in Southern Cali an idea of how bad it was, here is a picture of the rain!

It was so bad, you can't see the car in front of ours!
And I thought these birds were kind of sad, sitting up on the top of the building while it was raining. Makes me think about how lucky Pikachu is at home, comfy and warm!
By the way, Does anyone know when the Victoria Secret semi-annual sale is suppose to start? I didn't get their catalog this past month. (My dad likes to secretly take them... I have no idea why he would want to see some models in lingerie!)  And I was talking to Juli on twitter about when it was going to start. And then I went onto their website, and I noticed that they already have their items on sale?? I'm definitely going to check it out at the mall sometime this week. Maybe tomorrow? Haha!

My giveaway ends in 2 days! Don't forget to enter, if you haven't already! Link is in the sidebar! :) 

2 comments:

  1. I know how you're feeling about the rain! Didn't that rain come via Hawaii? If so, sorry to tell you that it's raining like crazy here yet. Another storm system passing through and we're getting thunder, lightning and heavy rain. We also have flash flood warnings in effect. I definitely did not like driving today.

    Loved your Gold EOTD! It's really, really pretty and so appropriate for partying and celebrating the New Year.

    Wishing you a Happy New Year!

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I need to try gold e/s as well :D

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia