Friday, August 6, 2010

What I do in a week!

Hi everyone! So I've been busy this week! I haven't posted at all. I've been reading blogs, and I've been kind of commenting. Haha. Anyway, so this past weekend, we went to this bomb place to eat! It's called BBQ chicken, and they have the most crispy best tasting chicken ever! I have to say, it's like eating a piece of heaven! Haha. The first time we went there, I didn't bring my camera, and the one we went to, was packed, probably because it was like dinner time. The second time we went I made sure to bring my camera so I could show you guys the awesomeness! 


Olive Chicken and Grill


9622 Garden Grove Blvd #102

Garden Grove, CA 92844

(714) 590-9833

www.bbqchickenusa.com




They bring out the salad first, and they have this cabbage salad, with BOMB ass dressing! It's slightly spicy, but it's so freaking amazingly good! 
Then we got the french fries. Boyfriend was trying to be funny, by making a funny face. Haha. And he gave it a beauty mark on the side! 
Dude, their fries are super crisp and yummy! They are super fresh, and taste soooo good! I would go back just to get fries! They cook the fries in olive oil! 
 His face still looks mad! Haha. 
 And the best part? The Chicken! The best thing about this chicken is that it's cooked in olive oil, so it has that amazingly not greasy taste! It tastes like heaven! 
I don't know what he's trying to do in this picture. I think he was trying to make the chicken look funny!  
But overall, I would love to come back here. Their chicken is amazing! And it tastes so darn good! 
Anyway, so this week has been pretty chill, except that I asked my manager if I could have an extra day off, and he said no, FML! And one of the other girls who I work there is leaving, so that means that I have to cover her shifts, NOOOO!!! I'm not going to do it, I hate getting up early, even if I have to get up at 7am! 

Anyway, so here is a look I did this week! I'm totally in love with the blue colors! :D
I really love this look, because from different angles, it looks like different shades of blue, even though it's the same blue! 
So Wednesday, the boyfriend wanted to go to the beach, and start a bonfire! So of course I said I would go, it was definitely a workout! Haha, walking all the way from the free parking to the pits was so freaking crazy! 
So here's a short clip of what we did on Saturday. We went to GTH! Which stands for Guppy Teahouse! Which I love by the way. They have the best brick toast there, and the best drinks, and popcorn chicken! Can't forget the chicken! Haha. 

27 comments:

  1. Hey! Most of your food posts make me drool a loooot. Spicy cabbage salad, eh? intriguing, it looks healthy.

    and your eyes... i wish i could pull off smoky peepers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha~ those fried faces looks so funny :D
    The BBQ looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great week! So much food and fun. I've yet to go to GTH :(.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the fried chicken and fries look and sound yummy! and your blue eye look looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I love the brick toast at Guppys! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cooool! I've never built a bonfire before! Actually, I've never gone to the beach after 5pm before either, but then again, I live in the middle of a prairie hahahah
    Yay for the blue! This summer it's all about the blue eyeshadow, so happy to see you rockin it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol your laugh is cute! Never tried brick toast. all the food looks so good! mm chicken :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like y'all had a lot of fun! Lol, your bf is just like mine---so GOOFY! My bf always plays with the food, too. Sometimes it annoys the crap outta me, especially when I'm super HUNGRY and just want to it ASAP!

    I wish I lived in Cali sometimes, there's so much activities to do. The bonfire is something I'd like to be a part of someday. But fire scares me, I always get so nervous around fire! Lol, do they have anybody walkin' around (like a Ranger or whatever) to supervise and make sure y'all don't cause a fire? But glad that you're week is going well =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The brick toast looks so yummy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, the chicken looks delish! And the blue eye look is very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmm! Looks yummy!! I can almost smell it! =D

    & hope that work will get better for you!

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks super good!! LOL @ the fries :D Love your eye look!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This olive chicken and grill place looks SO good. I've never had a cabbage salad like that, but it seems akin to cole slaw which I love with my fried chicken. And omg that chicken lokos de-lish. Fried chicken is one of my fave foods lol but you can only treat yourself to it every so often. I've never heard of frying in olive oil (it's so expensive!) but it's great to see a restaurant going that route.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahaha boyfriend is so silly! but i see you had a lot of fun while chomping on the yummy grease-free chicken hahaha! :)

    and wow, youe eotd looks fab! i see what you mean about the colors! good job D! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my oh my oh MYYY i want to try that chicken! it looks so crispy and delish.. i like that they cook it in olive oil... i hate the greasy taste and feel you get from places like KFC! =/

    ReplyDelete
  16. The salad looks really good! I want some right now... lol~

    ReplyDelete
  17. woo the eye makeup is super hot! chicken cooked in olive oil hmm sounds yummy. i should give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those chicken looks HEAPS GOOD!!!!

    I tagged you in a 7 questions tag too love
    http://through-beauty-eyes.blogspot.com/2010/08/7-questions-tag.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. mmm fried chicken! haha my parents used to smack me when I play with my food!

    ReplyDelete
  20. hahaha! we were being 'dropped' when the camera snapped that pic! gosh that was scary but fun!!! thank you D for finding me 'cute' HAHAHA!

    yeah, my skin is recovering now from all the junk i put in it. so far so good. good for you the break outs stopped!

    ReplyDelete
  21. omgg those chickens looks delicious !
    tomorrow i sure go to the KFC!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Chicken fried in olive oil? I need to try that! :D Girl, the blue looks really great on your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fried chicken! French fries! So yummy but harmful towards my complexion =[

    ReplyDelete
  24. the food looks amazing! HUNGRY~
    I'm going to go to that place next time I go down to So Cal. YUMMMM

    Pretty Look!

    I know, Mac is really sucking me in. Maybe it's because everyone basically in love with that brand. So did you get anything from them lately?

    ReplyDelete
  25. im getting hungry looking at the food :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am so glad I am not the only one that still plays with my food! :) hehe

    And the blue is lovely on you! Perfect for your skin tone!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia