Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm back to my spending ways!

Hi everyone! So how was everyone's weekends? Mines was alright. I hung out with a couple friends, we went to this super yummy shaved ice place, called Mochilato! Thanks to Jeanne, for letting us know about that place, and for meeting up with us! :)

Mochilato
14310 Culver Dr.
Irvine, CA 92604
(949) 559-1116
NO WEBSITE! O_O

Omg this shaved ice was soooo good! It's not as big as Guppy's but we got the second to smallest size. I finished a good majority of it! I love mochi and red bean. The boyfriend didn't like it so much. But I really like it! It was so crazy looking that I had to take several pictures just to get all the angles! But it was sooooo good! I will definitely have to come back here! 


Anyway, so I did a video this weekend. I actually had planned on doing 2 more, but I didn't get those edited out in time. :(

But it's okay, because honestly, I'm going to try really hard to get those videos out this coming weekend! So if you guys are wondering why my makeup is the same in the videos, and why I'm wearing the same clothes, well at least you guys know now! Haha.

So this is a quick look at the video. I didn't take pictures of everything I bought because I didn't remember to, but this is a majority of what I bought. If you guys are wondering why the ELF palette is crossed out, it's because I returned it. I didn't like the pigmentation in the palette. It was way too light, and I couldn't get the colors to show up when I swatched it. So I returned it. I'm hoping to get the smokey eye palette when it comes back to my local Target.
I really needed a smaller brow comb and brush. Mines is really long, so of course I couldn't see myself taking that around and traveling with it, so I picked up the ELF brow comb and brush! 
I picked up 3 ELF $1 eyeshadow quads, and I have to say, I'm really loving these quads. They are pretty nice, and pigmented. I'm planning on doing a tutorial on these really soon! The one below is in Drama! It's a very nice smokey eye quad! 
 This quad is in butternut, this quad is a really simple neutral eyeshadow quad. I'm totally loving this quad! 
I bought this quad in the hopes of doing Holly Ann AeRee's makeup look from her video, but for some reason the pink doesn't show up on my dark skin as much. But it's alright, because I found a great way to layer the colors onto my eyes. 
 And I purchased these bottles for our trip to Vegas, in September! 
And this is the nail color I got from Forever21, this weekend! It's a pretty mint green color. I think this color leans more towards green than blue. And it's really similar to my sinful colors color in Mint Apple with less shimmer! 
And the video: 

Anyway, so I'm going to go to Vegas in September! I'm super excited, because unlike the last couple of times we've went to Vegas, we only stay for 2 nights, and 3 days, but this time we are staying for 4 nights, and 4 days! It should be pretty good! I've got my club gear all lined up and ready to go! Haha. 

Get ready for my haul from the Vegas CCO (Cosmetic Company Outlet)! By the way, if you guys don't know about the Vegas CCO, it's an actual store, as opposed to the small area in Saks 5th Avenue here in California! So it's definitely worth checking out if any of you guys are ever out there! :)

Well I'm off to clean, and will update you guys soon! :D

24 comments:

  1. OMG patbingsu!!!! YUMMY!!

    I love my ELF butternut squash quad.. I use it every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaay! Your shaved ice looks sooo good! i didn't ate it at this summer :(

    Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that shaved ice dessert, WOW. it looks so yummers! :D too bad the nf didnt like it. i would happily eat his share if i was with you too hahaha! :P

    surely, you're going to have so much fun in vegas! just be safe ok? im so jealous you get to go to the Vegas CCO! dont forget to check expiration labels ;) just in case :D

    nice ELF goodies! im liking the butternut squash palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, why is that shaved ice so HUGE! Holy cow! I've never seen anything like that! It looks so good though T___T hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice haul! i also wanna grab those travel bottles :)

    and the shaved ice got me craving!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my .E.L.F. quads.
    For when late nights turn into early mornings.
    And you want to freshen up your look before you go get your coffee.
    :)

    xx
    JordanMayTwigs.
    <3

    www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dessert looks SUPER YUMMY!!!! Green tea and red beans are my favourite too!!! :)

    I really wanna try the ELF Brightening Eyeshadow Quad. Gonna accumulate a long wishlist from ELF and have a massive haul! lol

    Have fun in Vegas!!! And remember to snap heaps of photos to show us =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dessert looks SOOO DELICIOUS!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow fantastic haul you have there, have a great trip to Vegas looking forward to your new hauls :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice haul! and the shaved ice looks so yummy! ive never tried them before. but after reading about them on blogs, i think i should!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shit that ice is GINORMOUS!!!! how could it be that there are bigger ones out there?

    ReplyDelete
  12. wahh that shaved ice looks so huge and yummy! yay for hauls, you should get the $5 beauty encyclopedias if your target sells them, they are very pigmented, unlike the $3 ones. Yay for Vegas, hope you find lots of goodies at the CCO!

    ReplyDelete
  13. waoh...the shaved ice was so cool!!!!
    i wishes i got chance to go to the Mochilato!
    haha
    Sometimes i was thinking to go and travel in Philippine but....dunno whr to go...

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE Shaved Ice! I used to always get them back in Taiwan~

    I have never gotten anything from Elf yet, so I'm looking forward to getting something from them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. holy! that shaved ice looks huge and yummy... so mouth watering lol and the minty green polish is pretty love it

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow that shaved ice looks yummy! and im surprised abt the f21 nail polish... it looks very smooth and creamy! pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great haul! And the shaved ice looks HUGE!

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. heres a cco here in cali? omg where??? im dying to go to one? please let me know! and good post reminds me to pick up the butternut quad:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. *mmmmm* that shaved ice looks good, i don't think we have places that serve that here :( or maybe there are but they're just not that popular! booo!

    so excited for your vegas trip!!! i love vegas.. i might be going in october for my gfs bachelorette! last time i was there, i also only stayed 2 nights and 3 days (barely) and it was SO not enough! haha! 4 would be just right.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Omg! That shaved ice is sooo big!! I think the ones we have here are like half the size so I'm just a little jealous =_=

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hee hee...I giggled at your cute post title! *^_^* Dude, that shave ice is humongous! Is it Taiwanese style? Love your minty green nails =D I'll be in Vegas this weekend. Yay to your longer trip! Happy CCO hauling!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, the shave ice is really huge! But it looks really good :D.
    Have fun in your vegas trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. yeah I find that elf eye shadows don't really show up on me either... and it fades relatively easily too. lol that sundae looks so delicious like a heart attack! YUMMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  24. the shaved ice looks SOOO GOOD!!!

    *drools*

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia