Thursday, July 29, 2010

Weekend Clubbing and Beach!

Hello all my gorgeous followers! And blogger people! How is everyone today? This past week has been hectic, which is why I haven't been posting! I've been working 6 days straight since Sunday. Even though my boyfriend thinks that the week starts on Monday, I think the week still starts on Sunday. :(

Anyway, so just to update all of you guys on what's been happening with me! So this past weekend, I went clubbing. Whoo hoo! Haha! I haven't been clubbing since like last year, when we went to Vegas! So it was totally fun, and crazy at the same time. At the end of the night, my feet were hurting, and I was tired, but it was still really fun! 

Me and my friend Jessica! :)
 Me and the boyfriend! 
 This is what happens when I had 1 drink! 
Then on Saturday we went to the beach! Because we wanted to bonfire. Unfortunately we weren't able to get a pit, so we just hung out, and we just stayed out and tanned. It was a really nice day, but it was very windy! Haha. 
 Look at our set up! Haha, it was pretty good at keeping the wind out of our canopy! 
 After going to the beach, we went to GUPPY'S!!! I absolutely love Guppy's because they have really good Taiwanese food! I had to get the brick toast! Because I haven't had it in forever! Haha! And I got the hot red bean milk tea! Which is really good! 
And before we went clubbing, we went to Forever21, and I picked up this connector ring! My first connector ring ever! It's super cute! I'm totally loving it! If I could wear it all the time, I totally would! :)

Anyway, I'm hopefully going to get my July favorites up soon! Let's see if my boyfriend gives me back my makeup bag! :)

21 comments:

  1. Yay! Thats a lot of fun! I like your new ring! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the first time you posted a picture of your bf? Or maybe I have a goldfish memory haha!

    Glad that you had so much fun and that connector ring looks great! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha why is your makeup bag with your bf? :P

    oh such good times! glad you had fun in vegas D! the connector ring looks awesome...makes me wanna sing baby, baby, baby ohhhh... LOL :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so hot!! ^^
    & lovely ring! At the moment, I can't find any connector rings at F21 in my size =(

    & why is your makeup bag at your bf's place? LOL

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah, you're working so hard! Good job! :) You def. deserve to have fun clubbing and at the beach. You look so pretty and sultry in the first pictures. Steve cut his hair? It looks good! I still need to go to Guppy's. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ring!!
    Man, I work so much I hardly have time to go out and enjoy myself.
    I never drink so I couldn't imagine what would happen to me when I do. Ahh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like beaches! Looks like you're having fun time there :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1 drink!? Girl, are you light weight!? Hahaha :P Looks like fun though! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool ring! Hehe...I love that pic of you after having one drink ;) Your hair looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky you and being close enough to the beach! *Jealous* Ahhh I love brick toast, again, jealous because there aren't nearly enough Taiwanese restaurants or dessert shops where I live haha glad to see you guys look like you're having a great time! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi hi! Yay to Vegas =D Hmm, I'm no expert on buffets b/c as you can tell from my posts, I rarely go to them. (Like you said, it's just way too much food!) That being said, I can say that the Wynn is the one I like the most. Aria just opened theirs but I thought it was mediocre. =\

    ReplyDelete
  12. Only one drink ! I wonder what happened after you drank the second one ^-^ Anyway, seems like a good weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  13. tagged you in a post hun! :)

    http://coffretgorge.blogspot.com/2010/08/ysl-rouge-volupte-in-26-tender-peach-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks like a really fun weekend!! :)
    the connector ring looks fab! wanna get one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You and your boyfriend look cute~ hehehe

    OHHH GUPPY'S!! I've never been inside that restaurant but I've been to that 85 degree Celsius bakery. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look great and it's awesome that you can just go to vegas on a whim like that. totally love that ring too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wooooh! hot stuff! i've been hearing about this GUPPY's place everywhere! I need to go next time i'm in town! :D i've seen a lotta cool connector rings but i'm just not sure how i would feel about it restricting the movement of 2 of my fingers. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  18. those pictures are so cute and your bf is adorable. love the ring!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your clubbing dresses, oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia