Monday, July 19, 2010

New Videos!

Hey everyone! I want to thank everyone who listed their websites for me on my last post! I checked out all the the blogs, and I've followed all the ones in which left a link! :)

I was thinking about something really cool, and I kind of want your guys input on it. So I was thinking that I would feature some blogs here, if you guys want. If you would leave me a link, I would pick out 3 of the blogs that I really liked for that week, and I would feature it here. Would anyone be interested in me doing that?

I wanted to mention some things about the Lash Blast Fusion mascara, I figured out there was a way that it could hold a curl, and I demonstated that in my video! (I didn't know that I could curl my lashes like this, and so I tried it out, and it's been going good all day!) Hope you guys enjoy the video!
I also did a video on the products that I've hit pan on in the past 6 months or so. Please check it out if you have time! (I know I said I would do this video like a long time ago, but I finally got a chance to do it today!)
So this is a super short update I know! But I have a ton of things, I need to get done this week, so I will definitely be making more posts! I will try to post Wednesday, and Saturday, if time allows me to!

By the way, I just got a MAC blush! It's my first MAC blush ever! But I will be showing you guys that very soon! Have a great week! :D

18 comments:

  1. I would be very interested in being featured on you blog. I think thats a great idea. I do the same on my blog as well, so if you feature me, I'll feature you.

    http://liptontee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's a super idea :) thanks for the review--this product just came out in canada, so i'm going to wait a little before getting it! congrats on your first MAC blush!! what shade is it??

    Steph
    http://reverie.tyl.cc/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayy for a mac blush!! :D gonna go watch ur videos now, yayyy!

    and i noticed, denysiayu.com!!! yayyyy how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY I've been waiting for you to review that mascara ;] I use the same Dove but for body wash! Smells so freaking good<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just tagged u on my blog

    http://londons-boutique.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many empty pans! Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Denysia, thanks for reviewing the mascara and I use the same body wash, they smell sooo good aren't they!!!! :)

    Here's my link if you haven't visited mine yet: www.shanghainesedumpling.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the congrats denysia! i think it'd be cool to feature other blogs.. theres TONS of blogs out there that are great that people might not know about yet. Great idea !:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. great idea about featuring guest articles. i'm totally in! maybe i should do that too on my blog. btw, i'm moving it to wp too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your first MAC blush! Can't wait to see which one you bought. =D I'm off to watch your vids!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi D! i have to find me some pointed q tips! :) i tried cleaning the edges with regular q tips last night but i got scared hahaha thank you for the suggestion :)

    im so sorry i havent read your blog in days... :( im going to read all the posts i missed this weekend :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually used to love using Dove! It makes the shower smell so good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the bday greeting Denysia! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I use the dove wash too! I love it and it's one of the few wash that doesn't make me break out in rashes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay to your upcoming Vegas trip! :D Yeah if you love the buffets, that deal is awesome for saving money.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohhh your first Mac blush? Cannot wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia