Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weekend

Hi everyone! How was everyone's weekend? I didn't do much. My boyfriend and I went exploring on Saturday, and on Friday we just hung out after I got off work.

I made some small purchases, because we went to Walmart, and I couldn't resist. I picked up a revlon colorburst lipstick in baby pink, and I also picked up this wet'n wild mega eyes creme eyeliner. Which is basically like a gel liner. I've read so many reviews and I was kind of dying to try this out!

How the eyeliner looks like. It comes with a small eyeliner brush as well.

The lipstick.

It's such a pretty pink color.

What the gel liner looks like.



This is what the lipstick looks like on my lips, and after I applied some Jill Stuart lip gloss.

So my boyfriend bought me some Japanese candy this weekend. A lot of these are really good! I loved the kit kat! It's already gone!

This is a lollipop candy!

Japanese oreo bars, and kit kat bars.

He bought me some panda cookies, and there was this cute panda comic in the box!



Since I'm out for school, I'm going to be working a little more. But I don't think that will get in the way of my blogging! Lol. Winners of the giveaway will be announced later this week! :D

17 comments:

  1. That pink lippie is very pretty~ and you have a sweet boyfriend! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loove Japanese Kit Kats! The banana? one looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo omg banana kit kat! drool! your boyfriend is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your BF is so sweet :) Sweets are always a girl's love :D

    The baby pink lipstick looks great! :) I love the color so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how sweet of your BF...I love that panda CANDY...it's my fave...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lippie looks great on you! Love those snacks :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The light pink lippie looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wah? Japanese Oreo bars?! I soo need to try that. XD Your bf is such a great guy.

    And I agree. That is a really pretty pink lippie color. =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super sweet boyfriend! Omg Im totally drooling over the Oreo and kit kat bars.......My waistline is glad I cant find them here-lol. Please let me know how you like the wet and wild liner-I always see it at the drugstores. Im currently using Bobbi Brown eyeliner which is lovely but costs so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol that's an interesting looking lillopop candy! And what a sweet boyfriend you got :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG the lollipop looks so cute! I wouldn't want to eat it! Hahaha :D
    And the lippie looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg that brush looks so adorable cuz it's so mini! i've never heard of this gel liner before, seems like gel liners are popping up everywhere nowadays

    ReplyDelete
  13. The lipstick looks really nice :) & so do the goodies, mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the color of the lipstick :) And the candy looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. yummy, yummy, yummy!!!

    i wanna have those!!! ^__^

    can't wait to know the winner of your awesome giveaway!!! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  16. There's a banana flavored Kit Kat *drool*! I love anything banana flavor.

    Thanks for the well wishes and I hope your weekend was good!

    ReplyDelete
  17. there is such a thing as oreo bars??? ahhhhck! i am missing out on so much! anyway, i love the pink of that lipstick... and clearly i havn't been here in a while cus i didn't even realize you have your own .com now! awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia