Thursday, December 17, 2009

New items!

Hey everyone! Long time no post! Lol. Anyway, just want to let everyone know that I have one more final tomorrow, and then I will be posting a lot more! And I'm super excited because I passed my pharmacy 81 class!!! I had to retake a test, because I didn't do so good on it the first time, and then afterwards I took it again, and I passed! Which is good! I'm kind of happy that my teacher allows us to take a test over again if we don't do so good on one! :)

So what have I been up to lately?

I just got some new jeans. Juicy Couture jeans! Because I love Juicy! This is one pair, the other pair is nice as well, but you can't see the J on the back pocket as well, because their darker!

For black friday, I went to the mall at midnight with my brother, and I bought a pair of rainbows! Because my other ones are wearing down. I've been eating fried ice cream! Because it is the best ever! :) (Top it off with whipped cream, and I'm in love!)
And I've been getting presents from my mom! Like this adorable Louis Vuitton coin purse! Because my mom is cool!
Other than that, school has basically taken over my life! But I'm not worried about tomorrow's class, because it's going to be pretty easy! :)

So, I was thinking about another giveaway, just a small one. I want to give away a pair of rainbow flip flops. What do you guys think about that? I know it's kind of hard to get rainbows especially if you don't live in southern california. The only other place you can get them is online!

More updates will come soon! Probably tomorrow. I will post more of the stuff I bought over the last couple of weeks!

P.S. I've been reading everyone's blog like mad, when I'm bored of studying, if I don't comment, it's not because I don't love you, it's just because I take like 5 minute breaks! And then back to studying!

P.P.S. Sorry my pictures are so crappy looking, my camera's battery died, so I don't have a camera, these were taken with my phone! But I think it's not bad for my phone!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on your pharmacy class!
    Your jeans look cute :)
    Are you done with all your other classes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!

    welcome back.

    oh wow those are some goodies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hun!

    Your mom rocks! Love the awesome LV, sweetie! Congrats on passing that class and good luck tomorrow. :) Rainbows are a fab idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck on your final!
    your mom is really cool! the LV coin purse is so cute~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on passing the exam!!! =)

    Cute stuff you got. I really like that LV coin purse. It's fabulous. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg wait what....A?SD?A?S??!?! FRIED ICE CREAM!??!!?! =O how does that even work? what does it taste like??!?1/ ahhh i can just imagine it. hahaha! ;P

    congrats on passing and yay for being almost done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! :D OoOo I looooove deep fried ice cream!!! I'd totally make my own if I could :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on passing your pharmacy test!!

    Fried ice-cream - I've tried it once. It was quite an interesting experience, I must say. Heh heh!

    I love the LV coin purse that your Mum got you. It's so cute and the colour is fab!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice things <3 sexy jeans haha :D
    how are u?

    julia

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think that LV coin purse is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes to the rainbow flip flops! :) and juicy jeans are too expensive for me @_@!! Well, maybe because I buy super cheap jeans from forever 21 and charlotte russe! LOL :X

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia