Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pebble

Hi everyone! As a lot of you girls know, I love online shopping! Simply because shopping online saves me time and the hassle of going to the store. And if I want something that I know will work for me, because I've used it in the past, well all the better then!

I recently was introduced to Pebble.com! And it's a pretty cool website, with all you need to do online shopping! They also have ask questions, in which consumers can ask questions about items that they want to purchase in the future! This website is really good in a way, that you can get to know the product before purchasing, from other's experience with it! Unlike other website that you purchase from, that don't really give you any details into what your buying, pebble actually allows you to voice your opinion.
The great thing about Pebble.com, is that they also list limited edition items. For all you lovers of Mac, I know this is going to be good for you! I went on a search for Mac Hello Kitty items, and I found out that they have a lot of nice stuff that isn't too expensive!

And pebble is also an awesome website, because as a lot of you guys know, Christmas is right around the corner, so I decided to look into some items that my boyfriend likes. Like for example, Nike shoes! And they have a variety of good Nike shoes that I'm pretty sure he'll love!

Pebble is also good for purchasing electronics! Since I'm looking for a new camera soon, I think this website is a good place to start my search.

8 comments:

  1. sounds like a great website denysia, i'll have to check it out! (esp. for christmas like you said!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks intersting!

    ps: I've just (sorry, for being late) read your profile! I didn't know you are taiwanese, I thought you were indonesian! that's funny... and I love everything taiwanese too, I've been there twice, and planning to go back next year in autumn! that's def. my fav. place in the world!


    loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, another new site for me to explore in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! I like online shopping too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I got an email from them but I had no idea how to use their site! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to the link and saw the HK camera! It looked so cute, and then I read it was plastic!! -____-' But thanks for sharing your finds :)

    And thank you for your comment! I was surprised he agreed to dress up with me this year haha ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just bought that brown bear jacket. I'm so excited! I really really hope it fits, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia