Saturday, September 5, 2009

Reviews, and nails!

Hi everyone! I did my nails today! Because I was suppose to be studying, but I decided to take a little break!

The two colors that I used were: Pa nail polish in 8N, and Paul & Joe in 30! And the gems, were purchased via ebay! And top coat is Sally Hansen in 01 invisible.
And before I forget here are the swatches of the two RMK blushes that I purchased a little while ago. I'm absolutely loving the coral pink color, the one on the right! And the Kevin beautymaker lip concealer! This is what it looks like when applied to lips.
And this is the after effect with lipstick. Lipstick used is Paul & Joe lipstick in 060! My new favorite shade!A swatch of the lip concealer. I know it looks really light, because I took this picture at night, and the lighting in my room isn't great, and I took it with flash.
Ok, since I've already posted pictures of the lip concealer I might as well do a review!

What: Kevin Beautymaker lip concealer
When: I ordered it a month ago, just got it around 1 week ago.
Where: at mihokofamily.com
How: This is a really good lip concealer, I like how it doesn't have any flavor of any sort, and it glides on smoothly, even though sometimes I have to use my fingers to rub it in the corners a little better. After applying the lipstick, it makes my lips look lighter, and not as dark around the edges.
Cons: None! :)

By the way, my skin is looking better! Probably due to the white cream I've been using, and I've using the kit I got a couple of weeks ago, and I basically use the cleanser, and the wipes! So Yay! :)

9 comments:

  1. Super cute nails! I love them, I wish I had the talent to do that too. ^^

    Thanks for the swatches and review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute nails. I like this ribbon <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lip concealer is good stuff. It's out of production in Taiwan so you better stock up. Oh, you should apply the lip concealer with your finger instead of directly from the tube. that way you get a smoother application and also you are suppose to blend it out to the lip line or over it. Kevin's Video ^_^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk-Sd2qVhZc

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the one you're loving too :D I think those compliment our skintones better ^_^ and I'm waiting for the mac lip erase to come out this fall so I can get it :) and I haven't done anything creative to my nails in a while.. I barely have time to paint them and they're all chipped and ugly looking! haha xD

    And I will review the R&R products when I get them :) I'm so excited! The packaging is going to look soooo pretty ahhaha :X but they do retail for real expensive so I know I won't be buying these outside of hautelook :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wwaaaw.. The Cute Nail, you use that's nail polish. I like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia